Tuesday, August 02, 2005

In my world
Hey this weekend was so much fun! Friday I ran around all day..made prints of my digital pictures finally, then at night Brett, Don, and I hung out and went to Hungington Beach and relaxed. Then we went to George and Amanda's going away party. Saturday we met at 9 then went on a train ride at the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad place which was nice and relaxing. Lots of fun! I videotaped a Speed-the-Light video for the guys then we went to see some guys from the youth group play in their band in Lorain, then hung out the rest of the evening. Sunday was church, then went to Kim's mom's retirement party, said goodbye to Amanda and George because they're moving to Pa, then Brett, Don, and I watched The Village. Good movie! Yesterday I worked then Jessica S. and I walked around Crocker Park (along with baby Emma) and got cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory! Delicious! I got Chocolate Peanutbutter cookie dough.mmmm I had to bring some home!! SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! Expensive tho! OH well...seems like it's worth it hahah. Fun weekend I must say!

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM , Blogger Lori said...

hey post some pictures!! sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! ohohhhhwhish i could have eaten that cheescake! i had the tuxedo cream cheesecake on saturday. yummm. well worth the price since it is a huge slice! take care:)

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm trying to figure out how. I think I need to load in a certain software, but as soon as I do, I'll post some pics!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home