Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hey! Let's see I left off on what I did on Monday night, so on Tuesday I worked one of my short little shifts again 2:30-6:30 then met up with Brett and Don at the church and we went to Best Buy so they could get their Blindside cd's. We also went to the SCARY mall aka Midway....yeah..I try to stay away from their. There's really not any good stores left except Aeropostale, Victoria's Secret, Kaufmann's, Bath & Body...that's about it! Then we were heading back to the highway when I suggested going to Cascade Park, so we turned around and went there. We drove through the water on a ford ( I think that's what you call it) and also saw cute little baby ducks and teenager ducks with their moms. After that Brett went over to this bush and started picking off these prickly like balls and started throwing them at me and Don. They stick to your shirt, but aren't sticky. So then we all three were throwing them at each other and Brett's like 'they stick really well when they get caught in your hair!' Yeah I experienced that. It was wonderful. So when I was trying to get these things out of my hair ,oh the poor innocent girl was an easier target!!! More were sticking all over me and my hair. LOVELY! So once I got the rats nest out of my hair , I ran up behind Brett and stuck it in his hair to enjoy :). HA! It was fun though! Good times!
Wednesday my parents and I went to Milan, OH to where Thomas Edison was born....yea exciting I must say. We get there and my dad's like (to the lady you pay for tickets) 2 seniors and 1 adult (of course meaning ME) and then the stupid lady is like ,'oh is she 12 AND OVER?' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH She made me so made!!!!! The age 12 shouldn't have been in her sentence AT ALL! Before this incedent Don's like yeah your age is 12 reversed. Ha thanks! lol UGh from then on that lady wasn't on my good side. Then we continue to look at all this stuff...mainly tons of collections of stuff and we run into this other guide close to my age and through talking she comes to find out I'm a senior in college. She literally looks me up and down twice and is like totally shocked. yeah I fool them all. What a talent I have. After that Bob Evans and tv at home.
Thursday I went to the Schlaks to pick up Jessica and it was SHOPPING DAY! ( A day to relieve all of my stress lol) WE had tons of fun trying on clothes and looking around. I miss here being here :( . Baby Emma is soooo cute too! I love that little girl! ( I'll post a pic!) I worked later that night.
Friday I got up and went to Elizabeth's house and it was the Elizabeth/Elizabeth cooking show! hahah put the 2 eliz's together...yeah you're in for a good time I'll tell ya that for sure! So she needed help cooking some stuff for Eric's brother's wedding...food inbetween wedding stuff. We made an egg brunch, deviled eggs...ha cut them the short way instead of the long...yeah we're in college...made banana chocolate chip butterscotch muffins, sandwiches, and I think that's it. Just took a long time. I smelled like bacon after we were through lol. GOOD TIMES haha we crack ourselves up b/c we don't know what we're doing sometimes. Then I worked and later Don and I played tennis. I played for the first time since like elementary school. It was fun but I'm outta shape b/c I got tired out fast! Then we got food and had a mini picnic at the park. Later we played basketball and I won at around the world, but lost at a few other games :(. lol
Today I worked and now I'm really really tired out from it. Then went to Jason's grad party and grabbed some food and chatted. We're also watching my aunt and uncle's dog, Sparky, for the weekend so my mom and I took him for a mini walk.
Whewy...this is tiring me out! I'll write more later!

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger Lori said...

sounds like you have been having fun! how did you get sparky? and why?

love your pics!
i would be tired if i were you too...sounds like you have been going and going!

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

:) Yup I have been enjoying my break! Uncle Rob and Aunt Peg went to a party for Mrs. Howe's 80th b-day party (their old neighbor in Ashtabula) and dropped him off for Sat-Sun. He's a little to kissy for me. He kisses my toes and I don't like that lol. He is cute tho!

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Lori said...

ohhh neat! he was fun for a change of pace i bet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home