Monday, April 23, 2007

It finally feels and looks like spring in Cleveland, Ohio. This past Saturday and Sunday it was beautiful out! Yesterday I actually was able to wear shorts, wash & vacuum my car, play ultimate frisbee, volleyball and rollerblade at church with friends. I hope it'll stay like this!
On Saturday I worked 10-5 and I was stuck in the Fitting Rooms ALL DAY! Before work I met a couple of friends at Firstwatch, but had to pick up my gigantic banana granola pancake on my 1/2 hour break. It was delicious! Then when I was in the FRs, I helped a man with jeans then he came back later with his guy friend. The other guy had a golf club (which I found out he just purchased) and I thought it was kinda weird he was practicing putting in the FR's. ANyways...after the jean guy purchased his jeans, he came over to me and said, "I don't know if you're 21 or not, but my friend wants to know if you'd like to come to a party with us later tonight." I told him i was over 21 (just so he'd know!) and told him I had to babysit (which I really did). Yea you think I'd go to a party with 2 guys I don't even know? Um...definitely NOT! I get asked the oddest things there...whew..when you work with the public, you never know what you'll see and hear. Then later on I babysat and that was fun. I watched JT (9) and Avery(4). They were riding their bikes and I'd jump in front of JT and move just in time so he wouldn't hit me. To me it wasn't that big of a deal. I just didn't want to stand and watch them ride their bikes. So when I'd stop, he'd say 'do your stunt!' I just thought it was cute that he really enjoyed me doing that. It was fun...then we ate pizza, watched tv, had a pillow fight and bath time. Avery is so dramatic, but it's soo cute. He hates getting water in his eyes so we have to have a towel on hand at all times! Then JT was having a sorta meltdown b/c he found out he had sunburn on his neck. He's like well I'm going to have to take a cold bath now! They made me happy from my crazy work day. I'm glad I got to hang out with them. :)
Now today, it's back to work 1-9....last week I worked over 50 hrs if you include babysitting! whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home