Friday, December 15, 2006

This morning I went to the dentist b/c I missed my original 6 month check up awhile ago. It felt sooooooo nice to get my teeth cleaned (minus the minor aching in my gums). I just love clean teeth & a good report from my dentist!

Today I worked 1-6 in all 3 stores. I feel like a troubidor without the singing though haha. Then I guess I wasn't a troubidor...anyways... I saw 2 friends of mine who stopped in to say hi who have lived in Colorado. Mike & Valerie popped in and I was soo excited to see them! I love visitors. Later on, right before I left, I was helping this one man and he was acting kinda strange. He was looking at a dress one minute saying he liked it, then not even 1 minute later he turned around and said, 'eww! Gross! If I had a daughter I wouldn't even put it on her!" hahah Okkkk then. Long story short, he finally found something for a gift and I rang him up. He and the lady he was with was talking about trying to find a bar where they could smoke, but since the law was passed with a smoking ban in restaurants, you can't smoke inside. They were talking about then and out of nowhere the guy blirts out, "I'm on Vicadin (sp?)." I was like that explains your odd behavior. He said he wasn't addicted to it, but he was taking it for pain. The lady didn't know why he was telling me that. I told him he shouldn't drive while on the medicine and he said," Well I'm a single (gay guy??) and I dont' have a choice. I'd rather drive like this then with a drunk driver." I'm like oh great. So they're going to go to Hoggy's to get some drinks and drive after? I'm leaving before them!!! I told him he was entertaining hahaha. He kept me laughing. I love drama at Crocker Gap :)
After work I visited a friend working at Hollister and came home to celebrate my mom's birthday today.
Can't wait until Sunday to see my bestest buddies home for the holidays!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home