Thursday, December 07, 2006

When I logged in today on my msn messenger, I found this article under peculiar postings about how a camel cracked open 6 cans of beer at an Irish party. I just thought it was kinda funny that a camel wanted to drink. :)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16072761/

Yesterday was such a fun day because I was able to sleep in and visit CSU while seeing professors and old friends. Then after youth, had a great time with friends laughing till my stomach ached.
I went to CSU for the CH 3 debrief meeting to talk about how the election reporting day went. The school's president was there to give his comments plus 2 people from channel 3 came down. All in all it went well. It was a great refresher and hearing Dick Russ, managing editor, motivated me to work on my resume and portfolio. I also talked to my teacher Eleanor who gave me a contact in event planning. I was able to see my good friend Regina and get my favorite pizza (well almost favorite as I was corrected b/c I had to get pepperoni instead of cheese). They roll the crust up and it's delicious! After the meeting, I fed the meter (yes it took me quite a few tries to parallel park) and ventured down to see the new rec center. It's awesome. Of course it always happens when I graduate they update the school's facilities. When I was on my way to the front desk, there was a guy & girl trying to recruit me to be on the school's rowing team! ha me a rower? I dont think so. I told them I graduated and was looking at the new rec center. Then I found the front desk and the guy went over this huge spiel on the rec center, but he was very informative. After leaving Cleveland, I dropped of cds at library and went to Old Navy to meet my parents for a lil christmas shopping. I needed to find a shirt for the Refuge Awards and I found a tank (well 2 b/c I liked it and wanted to wear one plain) for $1.45, another fancy black tank for $.97 and a henley for $1.97! I was sooo excited! :)
After O.N., went home, ate, went to youth. It was a neat service because PK preached on "Painting a picture like Jesus" then all the girls painted a part of a picture and all the guys did the other half. We put it together and it was a cool pic of Jesus in neutral tones. It was cool b/c all of us worked on it and did a great job. Afterwards Audrey I took some pics together and goofed around. She cracks me up all the time. I just love that girl.
Later on Audrey, Brett, Dan, Leslie and I went to McDonalds and grabbed some food. I got my famous parafait. Mmm..I love those! I think we were the loudest ones there at 10 pm lol. whoops.
Well I hope today we don't get snowed in b/c it's still coming down at 1:30. I heard we're supposed to get over a foot! WHOA! yey! We'll see!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM , Blogger Lori said...

i hope you have a happy holiday leading up to christmas! i love the snow here. it has not melted but the roads are very clear! it is beautiful to look at.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home