Thursday, October 26, 2006

What a busy day! I went with Elizabeth & her family to see the lighting and table settings for the wedding. It was nice, but the napkins were weird. It looked like they were thrown on the table. They were folded in half then half of the napkin was hanging off the table while the other half was on it. Mrs. Scadden and I agreed we didn't like them, but Eliz didn't really seem to care. That works! Then after that...Panera..went to CSU for CH. 3 election night orientation...hung out with Lindsay...and worked til 9:15. It was pretty slow, but got a lot of stuff done. I didnt see too many weirdos out luckily. Mannequins are hard to undress tho...man..they're stiff!
Oh the other day when I was in Kids, this little boy (about 6?) pointed to a girl's shirt that was blue but had the word LO on top and VE on the bottom. Well he asked what it said. I spelled it out and told him to bring the VE to the LO. Well apparently I think most kids should know how to read. Boy am I WRONG. So he said, "America?" I said, "no." I tried again..same answer.."America." I finally told him it said LOVE. It was kinda funny but I think the reason he said America b/c the shirt was navy with red lettering. Who knows? Poor kid.......
Ok, ok..one more story...this lady goes into the fitting room and tries on some pants which have the lyrca spandex in them. Well she won't come out b/c she keeps on saying they're too tight ...blah blah...She's cracking me up the entire time b/c of what she's saying. Well I don't know what changed her mind, but she did open up the door, showed me the pants which were obviously TOO TIGHT...eek..and showed me where a seam splitted by her knee. She kept repeating that she 'didn't do.' Maybe she didn't, maybe she did. I'm not sure. So I offered her suggestions and such then she's like, ' but I don't want to go to the 'big girl sizes' ie meaning sz 14.....well when she walked out of the store, she whispered to me that she got the 'big girl size' in a pair of pants. All I can say is 'go-her!' phew! People are hilarious! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home