Thursday, October 05, 2006

J.P. got kicked off Survivor tonight....I'm sad...*tear* He was a cutie! Oh well...there's still Brad hehehe.. :) Well I watched my tape when I got home from work. I worked 2-9:30 tonight and we got our new holiday flow in Kids. There's of course cute stuff that I like. At one point I looked up outside and saw a bride & groom running past our front doors. At first I was like 'oh that's cool, but then I'm thinking why would someone come to Crocker to get pics taken?' So later on I did hear that it was a photo shoot, then I spoke with a lady who was with them. She said they were doing pics for American Greetings for cards. I was surprised at that! The bride/groom almost looked too happy at times so that made me wonder early on. Well that explained it!

Let's see..what else is going on? Mainly just work as always. I babysat Ethan on Tuesday night and worked earlier that day...whoa..long day might i say! I didn't get home until 1:30 am. Ethan was a little fussy at the beginning, but then we were good and had fun playing. He's 6 mo. old now and enjoyed my 'woof, woof' and 'blub, blub' animal noises. He laughed out loud at those. This time changing clothes and diapers went A LOT smoother than last time! whew...I"m getting good practice at this lol. He's so cute and I forgot my camera, but I got 3 pics in my phone. Then after he went down (at 7:52!!!) I watched tv. Well a little while later Lucky the little black poodle kept on pawing at his empty food bowl. I ignored him, then the scratching noise got to me. I'd look at him and tell him to go upstairs b/c he had a full bowl there. Nope, he'd just look back at me with his beady black eyes and start pawing again after I turned around in the recliner. At one point he came around to me in the front, sat down, and moaned at me while staring at me. So what did I do? I went upstairs and showed him his foodbowl. Did he eat there? Nope. So I had to fill his downstairs bowl from the upstairs bowl with food. Dumb dog. He ate everything I had filled in there (apparently not enough) and then he started the pawing thing again. UGH! I told him to go upstairs. No. He didn't want to. So I rolled my eyes and went upstairs again, refilled his stupid bowl downstairs so he could eat. He was happy then! Ugh...yea ...who trains who now?? ARG.

This weekend is the zoo and I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited! yey!!! :) Going with the youth so that should be fun. Last night PK said to prepare to embarass myself. Oh great. I love doing that so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home