Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Today I actually had the day off so Audrey and I went downtown to take pics b/c we love doing that. We went to Voinvich Park by the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and the Science Center. We had a lot of fun taking pics of each other. Before that we went to a couple antique shops and walked around. Then we walked around, found some of the huge guitars, the FREE stamp, public square, a fountain, pigeons, a homeless guy on rollerblades with his dog, and then drove back to Lakewood. There we ate at Chipolte (sp?) and got some gelato ice cream after that. We drove through a thunderstorm at 20 mph on the highway, made it to Old Navy, I grabbed some 2.50 pj pants, went to Wal-mart for digital prints then headed of to youth. Whew! It was a lot of fun relaxing and not having to work. :0) Good times! Oh yea I got my suit pants today from jcrew!! I had to order online b/c no one carries my size in the store..yea it's not cheap being a little person.... They fit and I'm soooooooooooo excited! I love 'em!!! ;)

Well I sent off a resume/coverletter for a job and I'm still working on a couple others. It's tough stuff..grr...

Yesterday I dropped off my bridesmaid dress to a friend of the family's house b/c she does alterations. Yea my dress needs a lot hacked off the bottom. Gotta love the 5-6 layers too...lol..:) Then after that of course my mom and I had to get our Clinique 'free gift w/purchase.' yea Those are never free b/c I always find things over 21.50..go figure...

That's about it for now! Enjoy a few pics!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home