Monday, August 28, 2006

Another interesting/crazy week! My weeks are never ever the same! Of course there's work, friends, and other stuff....it's the other stuff that gets ya! Anyways...this weekend I went on a Leader's Retreat to Beluah Beach in Vermilion. It was fun working together doing the low ropes course, ultimate frisbee (Lindsay and I were team captains...that made me happy I got to pick people hehehe..), swimming, learning, and spending time together. Pastor Kevin made us a Thanksgiving meal on Friday night and it was really yummy. It represented all the things we have to be thankful for. Then Sat. night I finally got my long awaited Denmark pics! yey!!
Yesterday was hectic, but fun working on the mystery theater for youth. It's going to be great! Then I went over to Kim's house and Kim, Bethany, and I hung out and ate blackberry cobbler...mmmm...:) Good times! I miss my bestest buds!
Today it hit me once again that school is over....:( My friend texted me saying she was eating pizza without me and had a frown face. That made me sad. I miss my friends. CSU started today...I could always go to graduate school..hahah..need $$ for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home