Monday, August 14, 2006

It's Monday already? Can you believe that?? The week has gone by it seems so fast, but when you're actually "in" the week it goes by slowly. Once again I worked my 6 days a week at Gap. A few times (I think 2) during the week I was sent home early b/c we were over hours...it's good to go home early, but it stinks b/c then I dont get paid for those missed hours. On Wednesday we had a visit from our District Mgr. and some other important people. We had to know certain things in case they questioned us. Well luckily I was like the only one who didn't get questioned! I had at least one customer in Kids when they were there. Plus I opened up a crazy gapcard as they were walking by...so that was good. My friends said some of the questions were hard...ekk! Luckily the visit went well though! phew!

Then this weekend I worked....and on Friday I went to the Corn Festival and saw quite a few old kindergarten/elementary/HS friends. I just LOVE going there b/c then you get to see everyone & have fun catching up. I went with my mom and Brett surprisingly met us up there to hang out. They also had fireworks at 10:30 and they lasted for about 25 minutes and were really good. A lot better than Crocker Parks! I got my dippin dots I had been wanting...but yea I think they made me sick...not good....blah....

Saturday I worked in adult & kids. In the morning I rang up this family...2 daughters, a son, and their mom. The son (a college student at Elon I found out b/c he told me), was holding one of the sister's purse. I'm like "nice purse you got there" just being funny etc....then when they're ready to get rung up, I have to grab another belt b/c the one he had was missing a tag. He walked over with me to make sure I could find it..blah blah..yea I can recongize the same belt..but anyways...and continued on. I talked to the family and they were fun to talk to. The mom did a charge send from another store and while she was doing that, the son asked if I was going back to school. I said no I graduated from COLLEGE (made that CLEAR) and then finished them up. By then of course I did think he was sorta into me...and im thinking oh no, whatever...he'll just leave and that'll be it. So they get a customer feedback survey..write my name down on it like I do everyone else (we do wear nametags too) and they leave. So an hour later my mgr, Barb comes into Kids and says I..yes me..have a phone call on Line 1 from a man customer I rang up earlier...i never get calls. So I was like what?? I answer he tells me who he is and I'm thinking "oh no...here it comes." He first asks a question about the denim promo. I answer. Then he asks if I'd like to do anything tomorrow (Sun) or if I was free. I told him I was busy and had plans. He thanked me and said goodbye. yea.....I got asked out by a customer over the phone while I was working. whoop de dooo..ugh Why does that always happen??? Ha then barb was like "was he creepy?" I'm like no. She's like well that's good. hahah yea! Wow.....Then later Kate and I dealt with a man customer who was mean to us..just very short with us on how he spoke..stupid man lol.....grrr....Later that night i had a picnic with my friends..Don, Brett, Lindsay, PK, Dan, Leslie & Jason at Hunington Beach. I ate a cheeseburger for the first time in I have no idea how long. It was good! I had a fun time hanging out with everyone!

On Sunday I met with our Murder Mystery committee to plan it for the youth. I think it's going to be pretty cool! Can't wait for it! Then after that..Greg and I helped Sarah in Children's church with a quick game. Went to service and Pastor Dale spoke on committment. It was really good. Plus he is using movies as a visual aid now more than he has before. I like that a lot. After church, game home ate a Quizno's, went to Corn Festival parade, saw half of my neighborhood there (no not really lol), saw my good friend Katie in it too, got candy, got some SUN, and rushed home b/c I thought we had a leader's meeting. I drove to church and no one was there!! I was so mad. I guess everyone (including youth pastor etc) had forgotten...so I hung out with Don for an hour, went to church to work on a scrapbook for Sarah, then Don and I hung out the rest of the night at Donato's & the beach.

Now I'm trying to be productive, but yea I don't know if that's going to happen. I don't have to work until 5. lol :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home