Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tonight/today was an interesting yet fun day. Hmm where to even begin? I guess I'll start with what I'm sad about.
So my best friend, Juliette and I were talking over our chips and dip (spinach/guacamole dip). Well she mentioned that this past Sunday was her last Sunday before going back to school b/c she's going to Maryland and Ca. It totally didn't click in my mind before! I almost cried! Then on the way home, the more I was thinking about it, the more sadder I got. Yea, in less than a month, all/well just about all, of my bestest friends are going to be gone. They'll be back in school. :( I am excited about starting a job (when I find one), but it's just not the same without them here and seeing them at church/hanging out on the weekends. I am going to miss them dearly! *sniff, sniff* I will survive, but it'll be hard b/c I won't have my school friends who I would see every other day....that's sad too. I guess I'm just having an online pity party hahhaha....Well moving on.....
Today I worked in Kids...ALLL DAY LONG! The morning part went by kinda fast. Then this mom lost her kid (she was probably about 1 1/2?). I hadn't seen her but as the mom went into adult, I looked up and saw the baby outside of my doors. I ran to go get her b/c the mom was still in the other store then and went outside. Luckily there was a lady walking down the street who sort of stopped her. The baby only had a diaper on b/c it looked like the mom was trying to change her clothes or something. I just scooped her up and took her to her mom. The mom told the little girl "never do that again!" and thanked me quickly. yup yup...saved a girl today...all in a days work...
Then later on I networked with a couple customers who are involved or were involved in HR and they gave me suggestions for the job search. They're very friendly/helpful. I love finding out info from people while I'm ringing them up! haha!
Also I saw a weird lady who didn't know how to put on her greyish/black eyeliner. I'll try to describe it: ok picture her eyes then where the top of your eyelid is...draw a straight line outward towards your ear. Then do that again following the bottom eyelid. = Kinda like an equal sign in a way....I don't know what she had going on but it definitely didn't look good AT ALL. She just needs an update. That's all.
Later I got some cute girl's khaki cargos that roll up into capris. :) I went home, ate, then went to youth. After youth I hung out with my friends before we went to Applebees. Lindsay was showing a couple of us some exercises for our sides. It was kinda funny b/c we were all lined up, laying on the ground trying them out. ha! Fun night!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home