Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I had a fun weekend hanging out with a couple different friends. I went to a craft show on Friday then met up with a friend later for coffee. She goes to OSU, but I met her at LCCC when I went so it was fun catching up with her. Then on Saturday I worked, made chocolate chip & m&m cookies, and Brett & I rode bikes up to the pier then later met up with Dan/Leslie to go to a beach in Lorain. Juliette & Greg met us up there a little later. It was fun climbing on the rocks and playing frisbee in the sand. Whenever Leslie and I threw the frisbee, it was funny b/c it'd wobble. I don't know why! oh well! When it got dark and when all the bugs were biting we grabbed some ice cream at Dairy Queen. In Lorain they don't mess around. Their lobby closes at 10:15 and a guy came over right at 10:15 to ask us to leave. As soon as we stepped out of the door, they turned out the outside lights. I was kinda shocked. Well that was rude! Ok so working in retail...we never kick any one out like that! We turn off our music but we don't ask people to leave right at 9. Some have even stayed until 9:30 or so. Shesh! So then we all went to Dan & Leslie's parent's house to chat on the back porch since it was still nice out.

On Sunday I went to church, napped, church , got Chinese and ate at Juliette's.

Monday....worked 2-7, then rollerbladed at Hunington Beach with Brett. It was really cool skating by the lake. Usually I just skate around my neighborhood and see the same old sights etc. Plus I got to see the bright pink sun! oooo ahhh! At one point we went under this people bridge and it was a steep slope, but luckily we both made it through! I wasn't scared to begin with, but after I made it I couldn't believe neither one of us fell! It was definitely an adrenaline rush!

Tuesday I worked at night until 9:30 and it went ok. I got to dress the faceouts (the hangers in the front of the clothes showing what goes together) for the new line of clothes. That was fun! I like dressing the mannequin faceouts.

Today I worked 9-2, stopped in Banana Republic...yea their clothes run way too big so I don't even know why I bother to go in there...grr...Then went to Old Navy and got a tee w/a hood and 2 photo albums which will be quickly filled! :) Went to youth and I was the story teller for tonight! It went well. As Lindsay said, I got to practice my major tonight! hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home