Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What a day!! Warning: complaints beware! So I go into work this morning and my one manager never showed. I'm not sure why, but that was the start of my day. Some parts of my day were okay...others ...eh...I saw the figure skater, Jeno Meno with her son who came in. Her son is sooooooo cute!! :) Also there were a couple of "friends" who we had to watch closely..gotta love when people like to sneak things into the fitting room under their shirts or who knows where they put them. Plus I worked 10-5 when I didn't think they'd need me for my on call from 3-5, but of course they did! phew! Then my one friend/co-worker said he overheard some kids talking about how they had a "kid" (me) working at Gapkids....pshhhh whatever!!! UGH..ok I add them to my hitlist now! Craig was cracking up about it. At least he thought it was funny! Had a lovely customer be kinda snobby to me, but oh well...That's nothing new...Let's see what else....came home and wanted to crash on the couch, but no I had to eat then go to church. Church was pretty good except all I wanted to do was go to sleep. lol....After my small group was done talking, Audrey and I were talking with each other. She was asking me some questions etc...then she said something I was afraid she'd say a little too loud that I didn't want anyone else to hear sooo somehow the both of us ended up on the floor. I kinda had my hands around her neck (gently...not hard AT ALL) and was on top of her. We were laughing sooooooo incredibly hard. I honestly didn't think ANYONE was watching us b/c we were kinda in the corner off to the side in youth. Well boy was I wrong. Lindsay the youth pastor's wife, said all she could see was blue (me) and a little bit of Audrey. She thought it was the funniest thing ever to see this little girl on top of someone. I really didn't think it was that funny but I couldn't see what it looked like. We were just being silly...I was tired...she was hyper...I dunno!?! I guess I made some people laugh! What a night! Then mom and I went to Walmart (ugh..not a big fan of the store) and of course the picture place closes at 9 and we got there at like 9:40....So I have to wait for my pics...
Recap of the weekend: Friday: Worked then went to Greg's to swim in his inground pool with some people. We hung out and watched a movie after swimming. Saturday....worked then hung out with Brett. Sunday: church, napped, went to a grad party, church again. Monday & Tuesday I worked in the evening. Tuesday my dad and I went to Lodi Outlet center and I got some tanks at Gap. yey! :) Not to much else going on. Just preparing for Denmark and trying to make sure I have everything. IT's getting closer! I leave on Monday!! eek!! :)

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Blogger Lori said...

take lots of pictures and have a wonderful time serving. we will pray for your safe travels.

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Lori said...

when do you get back?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home