Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wow what a weekend! Saturday night I slept over Juliette's house b/c her parents went out of town. We met Greg, Brett and Don at Caribou and hung out there until they closed. It was a lot of fun. Greg kept on quoting lines from the movie "Anchorman." It really amazes me how much guys memorize from movies! Wow! At Julie's, her dog, Kodi, slept with us. That was kinda weird since I wasn't used to a dog in my bed b/c he kept moving. lol He's a cutie though and very well behaved! In the morning we went to church. After church we had a leader's meeting at Cici's then Leslie and I talked at Caribou. Later I took a 1/2 hr nap and met Don at his house to go and play tennis. Later Greg and Julie met us up there. Tennis is so much fun. I love it and I'm not too bad at it either! After tennis we all went to Dairy Queen. There we saw our youth pastor and the rest of our gang who went to church. Yes we played hooky. whoops! After DQ we went to Greg's house to watch a movie, then I went home after that.
Monday I slept in until like 10:30 and worked 2-7:15. After work Don and Brett met me up there and we had a mini camp meeting to go over some stuff. I went home and watched the final episode of Alias. It was really sad b/c I knew there weren't going to be any more- EVER! :( I also watched my other favorite show Everwood. So good!
Today I slept in a little too, then went to work from 2-6:30. I actually worked in all 3 stores today, but mainly in Babyland. Near the end of my shift I met a real nice lady who is actually a psychologist. She was fun to talk to and is having her first baby in Oct. After work Don & Brett met me again so we could do some grocery shopping for our camping trip. We got a lot done going to Marc's then we got our meat at Giant Eagle. It's coming together slowly!!
I have a long day tomorrow, so I must sign off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home