Saturday, April 29, 2006

Today was a packed day like all of my other days this past week. I got up and went to my 3 classes. In my first class, we just took notes. In the second one we watched a video from 1999 on The New York Reporter or something. I can't even remember now...some tabloid paper....then in my last class I went second for my presentation on impulsive consumer buying behavior. I was a little nervous at the beginning but then I made it through. I worked from 2:30 -6 in Adult and it was pretty fun because of the people working there. More and more people are leaving though because they're finding better jobs/careers. :( That's sad. After work I picked up my props from LWE sample day, came home, went to Bethany's so me, her fiance & sister could go to Kim's house. Before leaving though, I got to feed 4 baby goats some milk b/c Bethany has baby goats now. They're soooo cute!!! :) We met at Kim's house for their young adults class...Access. It was really nice. I really enjoyed it. I wish my church had something like that. We sang and their young adult pastor just shared from his heart and we had a discussion. (Oh yea we ate yummy food too.) We watched the Cavs win too. Haha....Got home before 12. I have to write more later b/c I gotta work tomorrow! AHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home