Thursday, April 13, 2006

Recap of the last few days/week:
This past weekend was retreat and I had such a great time. It was so nice to get away and spend time with the kids and God. I was so sore from playing the games though! Wow! :) I took a lot of pictures...way over 100 and so I have those to remember it by. The team that I was on (called RAGE)...WON!!! We won with 2 guys and the rest girls. I thought that was pretty good. I think for the mostpart it was due to Brett & Andrew's (Mango's) creativity and then the rest of us expanding on it. Then on Saturday night/Sunday morning, 4 of us stayed up until 4 am talking & listening to Lindsay's (youth pastor's wife) camp stories. They are hilarious! I'm kinda still tired from that, but it was well worth it.
Then the rest of this week has been actually going really well. Every day I've been working on my crazy research paper and I'm up to 9 pages. I have to be done by this weekend b/c I want to turn in the rough draft on Monday. Work at LWE hasn't been too stressful. On Tuesday, Lindsay and I had the giggles and it was so funny. We would just laugh at about everything. Good times! Then last night after church, a bunch of us went to Applebee's to celebrate my friend Sarah's 25th Birthday. Today I got up early for work (8-3) then came home and my mom and I went to Dillard's Clinique to get our 'free gift w/purchase.' We went to a few other stores too. I was looking for a dress for Easter, but yea when you're small and petite...that poses a problem. Of course I found 2 dresses I liked, but they were $65 & $98...so yea, didn't get them. They were sooo cute tho! One was a Jessica McClintock (sp?) ...blue, strapless, and had black lace around the waist with a black bow...ooo I liked it. It hit right above the knee...Maybe when it goes on sale..??? hhahaha. On our outing I saw a co-worker and 2 classmates which is always fun. Yeah...got to talking which always happens, but I love chatting with people. You find things out that way! :) I must get going on that paper again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home