Sunday, April 02, 2006

On Thursday night I was able to see Elizabeth & Ethan. He's still cute and snuggly as ever! He makes a lot of funny faces :). It was fun going over there and finding out how the new addition to the family is doing. Elizabeth seemed to be doing pretty good too!
On Friday- school, then no last class b/c it's for us to work on our research paper. I went home, ate, then worked till 6. Afterwards I went to Old Navy and Walmart to pick up my digital prints. I really don't care for Walmart. I think I really don't like it now b/c we've talked about it so much in my one class on how it's taking over the world etc. I just don't care for how they price point their merchandise, the vests etc..atmosphere...I don't know. That's just my opinion. I like Target better I guess. They have cheap pics tho, so that's why I go in! After that I went to the youth's Hanging at the Refuge till 11. I had a really bad headache, but I stayed. I did have fun playing the spoons game, eating pizza and cookies and talking.
On Saturday- worked till 4 in adult. It was pretty busy I think b/c of the weather getting warmer. I folded denim ALL DAY LONG. My arms were sore this morning I think b/c of that hahah. After work I met the guys from church to film a video for Winter Blitz..youth group. Yeah it took 5 HOURS>>>>>>>>>>>ARG....They didn't have any plans or dialogue. We just made it up as we went so it's really weird. It was fun, but I was so mad by the time we finished b/c I hadn't eaten anything from 1:30-9:30. If I have a task to do, I do it to get it done, then have fun. I don't mind having fun in between, but I'm a planner. I love hearing people's plans and knowing things way in advance so I can process it. Nope not this. I'm horrible at improvising too...Let's just say I like being behind the scenes. So anyways...the guys were funny in their costumes and parts were enjoyable..it just dragged on. I have other things on my mind then working on a video, but oh well! It's over now & I lived hehehe.
Today was pretty rough. Won't go into details....b/c I'd rather not on the web.
This afternoon had a leaders meeting for spring retreat and it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. I hope it goes well.
AHHH...I think I'm going to go crazy...I graduate next month..I'm having an anxiety attack I think...eek...........not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home