Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yesterday it was so nice out for a change. I had to go to school which was kinda sad, but luckily when I came home I was able to go rollerblading and take a walk around the block to enjoy the warm sun. Later that night the youth had Winter Blitz again and Greg & Danny did a little skit. The picture I'll put up is of Danny as an alligator. The skit was hilarious. Greg was supposed to be Steve the Aussie crocodile guy and Danny the crocodile I guess. They did a great job acting it out. There were a lot of kids there too and I know they all enjoyed the hypeness of games, worship, and the atmosphere.

All of this week I've been trying to combine my notes for my research paper. It's coming along alright. I'm just taking my grand old time working on it. haha I'm definitely not in a rush to get it done. School has been going okay. My teacher had my article printed in the school newspaper so I'm really happy about that. (Can't remember if I already posted that or not.) I interviewed my friend Melissa about the Disney college intern program and it's in the Cleveland Stater! I've also been working of course at my two jobs. They're still going good!

Last weekend after work I was able to be in the waiting room while my friend had her baby. Ethan William was born March 24th at 6:51 p.m. weighing 7 lbs 8 oz and he's sooo cute!! :) I also stopped by the hospital on Saturday and got to hold him again. Hopefully I can see him this week or next!

Off to work at LWE till 8.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home