Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wow I've had a busy week/weekend so far. On Friday I wasn't scheduled to work because we're over hours, so my friend Hannah and I hung out. We went to Malley's Ice cream shop in Bay and we got mickey mouse ice cream with peanut butter underneath, chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream, reese's pb cup ears, button eyes, and a red nose. It was DELICIOUS! Then we didn't really know what to do, so we drove on Lake Rd. and looked at the HUGE houses and ended up at Target and Old Navy. We also had a great time chatting of course! Later that evening I worked on homework...
Saturday I worked at Gap till 4, then came home for an hour and left to go to my youth pastor's house for a leader's meeting about an upcoming retreat. The meeting went kinda long....6-10, but it was fun hanging out throwing ideas around. After that Don, Brett, and I went to Brett's house to hang out since Don came home from college.
Sunday I went to Sun. school and church, came home, ate, then Don and I went to the Cleveland Auto show. Wow..some of those cars are WAY TO EXPENSIVE. They'd have to be a car and house combo for the price you'd pay for a new car. I did like them, but I can't justify paying 50-125,000 for a car. I like the BMW's...ha yea they're REALLY expensive too. The Hummer and Escalade were nice of course. I saw a mercedes kompressor for $125,000. SHESH! A 2 seater. right....There was also an awesome concept Ford luxury truck I really liked. Looked like the inside of an airplane. It was fun dreaming for a day and sitting in the cars. :)
I didn't go to church that night (I know...lol) b/c I had an outline due on Monday which took me about 5 hours to do..GRR.
Today I cleaned and worked 1-8 at LWE. Nothing too exciting there lol. It was sample day and I sold some Apex products and made over 50 calls trying to get people in the club. WHEW!

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger Lori said...

happy early birthday

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home