Monday, January 30, 2006

Hey sorry!!!!!! Wow I haven't written in 2 weeks!! I guess you could say it's because of school/work/church/friends. My usual four . :) So what's new?? A lot I guess and I'll start with school:
It's going alright...pretty slow right now, but I'm not complaining. In my Com management /capstone course we're reading this book called BLINK! which talks about split decision making, intuition, and snap judgments. It's a really good book and every day we have class someone writes an abstract on it and we go over questions and just have discussions. In my other two classes we've been going over the newspaper and/or news stories. Nothing too major yet, but it's all coming soon. It's still not the same though. I have a couple good friends in my last class, but I don't see everyone I'd like to because I have classes straight through from 9 45 till 1:20. No break... Last week I worked at LWE on Tues and Thurs of course.
At LWE last Tues was Sample day where I made apex shakes for the ladies and I helped double last years sales! woo hoo!! :) Made me pretty happy. I must have some good marketing and/or interpersonal skills then, huh? It was a lot of fun. Then on that Tues I hung out with an old friend from high school, Matt, and we went to Brio for dinner. MMM it was soo good. Lasagna...it was huge tho! Plus they brought us this lettuce that was pretty much cut in half from a head of lettuce..the oddest salad I've ever seen. It was good tho. They brought it with a 'frozen fork.' lol Then I accidently spilled my lemonade (not on anyone) and barely before I could blink, some dude came by and cleaned it up. They were on the ball there! I was impressed!
Wednesday through the weekend I went to school and work. Then on Friday...I..are you ready??
Went to school from 945 till 1 20, worked at Gap in Kids from 2 30-6, grabbed some sides from Hoggy's, babysat from 7:30-12:30 for a co-worker, got home kinda late b/c I talked with my friend. Then on Saturday I worked till 4, then helped out a friend by being her photo assistant at a wedding at church. Went to 2 receptions (the other one was for family and close friends) and left at 10 to watch a movie at my friends house....The Interpreter...it was okay. One I don't have to see again.
Then Sunday...Sun school, church-- (a man prayed the longest prayer I've ever heard in my life. I was dying inside of laughter..yes I know that sounds really bad..but come on, it was too funny to hear a guy preaching in his prayer and you're just standing there...wow it was hard laughing on the inside.) He prayed a really good prayer, it just tickled my funny bone! Then did hw and worked on some other stuff. I went to CHAG cafe later (where we eat lol) and then finished up the movie at my friend's house. WHEW!
Today wasn't very eventful..school, worked on my letters because I'm planning on going to Sweden/Denmark for a missions trip in June! I'm SOOO EXCITED!! I can't wait! :) I also watched 7th Heaven, Related, and the Bachelor in Paris...ooo getting down to a few ladies now! It's late. I must go! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home