Monday, January 16, 2006

Let's see here...I've had a busy week hanging out with friends, but that's what I love! Last Tues I got some errands done, hung out with my friend Kim at Arby's and caught up on things, worked all this week, went to youth, and went to Applebee's with Greg and Brett. Then this weekend :
Friday...worked till 5, then met brett at the movies to see "Fun with Dick and Jane." All of our other friends were busy...but I guess you get that when you call like a couple hours ahead of time to do something hahah. It was fun...good movie with Jim Carrey (sp?) in it. Then on Saturday I worked until 4, and met Brett, Matt and Greg up at Arabica for coffee. Brett and I played some checkers...and ...uh..yeah...I lost :( . It was a long game though. Afterwards the four of us went to Greg's house and watched my dvd..."Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (the new one). On Sunday night the four of us went to Greg's again and watched "X-Men 2." It was ok. Very action-packed I must say!! lol
Today my mom and I went to see "The Incredibles on Ice" where they went to Magic Kingdom. I drove downtown b/c I didn't want to ride in the rapid transit. I used to like riding the rapid but now that I drive to Clev, I know it's a lot faster by car. Plus I was just thinking how many people ride it and for some odd reason the germ thing was bugging me. So we made it, parked, and walked to Tower City and hung out for about 45 minutes before the show started. Once we got in the Gund (well now it's called the Quicken Loans arena but I refuse to call it by that stupid name) there were kids EVERYWHERE. It was swamped I tell you. Kinda scary in a way...but we made it through the crowd of mini people and kept going down down down to our seats. Our seats were really the 3rd row in the very front. There were 2 rows "on the ice" then our row was the first one behind the baracade. IT was awesome! $12 seats that good!! woo hoo! I got some pics too. It was fun and the costumes were beautiful. I wish I could design some like that! They made it feel like you were really at Disney world with the parade and everything. Afterwards came home, then at 5 I met a friend from work. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and split a bbq pork sandwich b/c it was so big. Then the waitress gave us a dessert menu and we were talking and I guess taking awhile. So then the waitress comes over and brings this fancy (huge) dessert and says it's on the house, so we took it! We figured maybe someone ordered it and didn't want it or something, but hey why not take it, right? After we ate, we went and saw "Casanova" with Heath Ledger...ahhh.....he's dreamy hahaha. I like him!! Good movie..it has a lot of humor in it. More than I thought. Fun times!
Well my vacation is almost to an end. It's been fun spending time with my friends. Now I have to switch modes and get into study mode unfortunately for Wednesday when I began. ugh....only till may I tell myself.....then more stress begins in yea..the "real world" of finding a job/career. EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger Lori said...

where are you....i miss knowing what is going on girlie!! drop a post or two soon :)

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Lori said...

i miss you!!

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

hey sorry! i know i know!! I just updated!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home