Monday, November 21, 2005

The weekend went by so fast it seems like. Worked of course Fri and Sat. On Sat I literally rang for 5 straight hours (one 15 minute break) but it was sooo busy! I guess they had me up there b/c someone got a bad comment from a survey about not being friendly or something lol. haha It was fun but I got a lil sore from moving in like 4 directions. I worked on homework later that day and in the evening I met Brett and this other guy (in the youth group) who I call Mango Frodo (b/c he got hit in the head in El Salvador with a mango and he looks like frodo from lord of the rings) aka Andrew, at Midway. We walked around then sat and talked. They talked about some stuff (ie family guy) I had no idea about but that's okay. Nothing new...hahaha...Then on Sunday I went to church and worked on homework that afternoon. At night I had to go to a work meeting for holiday. It was from 6:30-1o! It was soo long. Luckily there were cookies and candy tho! Ha 2 of my co-workers kept me entertained tho. Some of it was fun! Then talked to my best buds Melissa and also Juliette on my phone.
Today at school my friend Yonn wasn't there b/c her baby had croup and was in the hospital. So Salim and I ate lunch together. He kept on singing all these songs which he gets stuck in my head!! AHHH Lol he's funny tho. Then he had his new Madagascar dvd w/him so we watched part of a penguin episode extra on it and a scene from the movie on his laptop. I want to see it now! It's really funny!! Plus Salim was like quoting all the lines with the movie..go figure...Came home and then worked 5-9 in babyland. It was really busy for a monday. I was shocked. Worked with a lot of NICE customers this evening :). Made for a good night!!

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

when do u get off for thanksgiving break?

 
At 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry nicole

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh hey i just get thurs & fri off! :( Thats all sadly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home