Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I should be going to bed, but I thought I better write in here before I go. The rest of the weekend was pretty busy. On Sunday I went to church, then worked from 2-6:30 b/c I said I would since I'm going to MO for the weekend. (Plus I'd get in some hours for some $$). Then afterwards I met up w/Lindsay & Sarah to talk about the youth service on Wednesday. Yey we get to talk about "sex ed stuff." yippee..yea can't wait for those questions...eeeekkkkk...
Monday I got up @ 6 and really wanted to fall asleep in my first class, but didn't. Then at lunch time Yonn called and said we were going out to eat w/her friend from Art History. Well I see her and this really really tall black guy, then get closer and realize he's in my Int'l Business class. He's originally from Senegal, S.Africa. He's 6'7"!! Yonn and I look like tiny ants by him. Hhaha anyways..we went to Subway and afterwards Yonn and I were complaining we smelled like Subway...yea we took the smell right with us..yummy...His name is Code (with an accent over the e). He was fun to talk to and has a heavy accent. I just love CSU's diversity! It's so fun meeting all these ppl from all over the world! It amazes me! Afterwards in Gender Com we started watching this old movie, "Tootsie." It's actually pretty good. It has Dustin Hoffman and Bill Murray in it. Went home and napped then went to work, came home and tried to study with whatever I had left in me. Whewy...that was hard!
Today I had my Int'l Business test..Yeah it was pretty hard but I think a lot of the answers were in the questions. (well I'm hoping at least!) We'll see as I always say...then visited Lindsay (youth pastor's wife and friend) @ work @ Ladies Workout Express and worked till 5. I went to vote and the guy at the table didn't believe I was old enough to vote and he wanted to see my license. He was half kidding. He said I looked 18..phish...whatever...lol.. well I voted, came home, ate, went for a trim, came home, watched Gilmore Girls,packed for my trip,and chatted w/my cousin!!
OK time to go to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home