Saturday, November 05, 2005

Not a whole lot going on in Elizabeth's world....mainly studying and working. Yesterday I just had class and went to work. I got there early so I walked down to Bruegger's and got a Pumpkin Spice coffee. It was really good. I love it when starbucks etc..come out with their specialty coffees for fall. They're soo yummy!!! Last night I just came home and pretty much flopped. I was soo tired. I just watched my Friday night shows. I was going to work on homework but just didn't have the energy. Then today I went to the bank, then to work. Oh my word there were a lot of people. Last Saturday doesn't even compare!! Shesh!! I worked in all three stores floating whereever they needed a ringer and finally ended up in Kids. I literally rang all day long! I love ringing, but it really gets your muscles tired out. I hurt if you can believe it! All you're doing is moving left to right then up and down to get boxes. ay yi yi!!! Met some nice, interesting, and annoying people as usual. This one lady...wow was quite interesting. Needless to say- my day's aren't boring! Hopefully later on I can study. One interesting thing I saw was on my break tho. This lady was in her off white Cadalliac (sp?) and was waiting to parallel park right in front of these stores. Older people were slowly getting into their car and she was just going to sit there and wait not caring about holding up people behind her. I guess she couldn't park in the parking garage, get a little exercise and walk?? who knows? I just thought it was kinda funny!
I have to work tomorrow...not looking forward to that because I'm not working at all next weekend so I'll be working 6 days in a row. go me. yey.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM , Blogger Lori said...

are you in missouri yet? is that this weekend? if so...you will miss this hot weather of 80 degrees...be glad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home