Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fun Weekend!!
Yes I had a great weekend! Friday I just worked and did some homework..the usual. Then Saturday I had the priviledge to hand out stickers for work b/c it was trick-or-treat around Crocker Park. It was from 11-1 so I didn't have to technically "work" for 2 hours which was pretty cool. It was nice to see the sunshine for once. My manager let me dress up as a fairy (my co-worker/friend & other manager had some wings on and was a fairy with me). We were the Gap fairies. Afterwards I changed but left my wings on. People enjoyed them! Came home and got ready for my friend's halloween party at her dad's house. It was with her young adults class from church. I picked up my friend Bethany (who dressed up as a red M & M) and we had tons of fun. We ate sloppy joes, played pictionary and catch-phrase (haha goodtimes with that game! lol) and some people had a pumpkin carving contest. I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. The people I met were soo hilarious and entertaining. My friend Kim dressed up as a grape and her husband is a woman- a friend of theirs who is pregnant.
Sunday I went to church then afterwards me and some friends...(4 of us- I tell ya there's no one left here!!!) went to Panera. Mmm soo good. I got the cheddar and broccoli soup with a turkey sandwich. Later I just worked on homework.
Monday was the slowest day EVER at work. I worked at night during trick or treat and I was in Baby with like 7-10 customers the entire night. Let me tell you- that store looked good by the time we closed! hahaha
There's nothing else too much new. I had a test on Mon & today. I think I did good on today's test in gender comm. I hope!

Oh one thing I've noticed (just anywhere) when I'm driving...if you drive a 2 door Chevy Cavalier...you're bound to get your trunk smooshed in from behind. I tell ya, everywhere I go, some Cavalier's trunk is bent or they've been in some accident. So if you have one, be aware...or if you don't - my advice to you - DON'T GET ONE- YOU'LL GET IN AN ACCIDENT!!!!!
L8ter :)

3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Lori said...

love the fairy costume! you look soo good!..a good fairy huh?

 
At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute costume.



>nicole

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

aww thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home