Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wise words from Dr. Ivan Vernon once again:
*(Referring to Tues. morning discussion) - Empty praise, not idle criticism- He was referring to when your wife first asks you for a favor. Well of course being the lovely gentleman husband that you are, you agree. Then you hear those dreaded words (well from a man's point of view. Not from Elizabeth's perception haha), "Will you go shopping with me to help me pick out an outfit/dress?" -You say, "of course honey!" (Really you're like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but too late now. You already agreed). So you guys go to the store and the wife is trying on the clothes (garments as he says haha). She steps out from the fitting room- does this look good on me? Does this make me look fat?
You: "oh no honey. Your huge thigh isn't sticking out. You're not barely squeezing into that dress that's 2 sizes too small." (that's what you're thinking) You really say:
"Oh honey wow, you know how amazing you look today?" ha you think you're off the hook. It could go two ways. She can believe you or she can be like "you're just saying that." Then you're in trouble. dun dun dun............
*Another important element to the shopping trip for a man: finding where the comfiest (sp?) couch/chair is to sit in! -Once again another episode from Ivan Vernon.....

Okay now for Elizabeth's stories....
Wednesday...lovely 8 am class once again...you should see my notebook. It's covered in little Halloween drawings this time. Great class (insert sarcasm). Had media criticism, then ate with my 2 buds again. Salim almost scared me again like he did before. Luckily I didn't scream and make it echo this time.. shesh! Then Yonn and I went to Gender Com and got our tests back. I didn't do too well but with extra credit it should bring me up to a B-. I love extra credit I tell ya! Afterwards I mailed my phone off which I sold on ebay and came home. We were watching my best friend's dog, Lucky, because she was at school and he'd be lonely during the day. He's a little black poodle and loves to play ball. I was at the computer trying to read emails and read a book and he kept coming back with his little yellow slobbery ball wanting me to throw it. He comes back so fast! Before that we visited my friend across the street and chatted with her for a little while. After dinner my mom and I went to church. Youth is so crazy. There's so much teenage drama it's ridiculous. Of course I never know what's going on and no one ever tells me. I guess it's probably good I don't know. I just don't see why people are like that. Teens are crazy I tell ya! After youth mom and I went to Target to pick up a couple of things and came home and chatted online.

Today Elizabeth picked me up and we went to Int'l Bus. Came home, ate and went to work 2-5. I had someone open up a gapcard...yey! Today was better customer-wise. There were a lot of babies. Two really cute ones who kept smiling at me. I held the one for her mom so she could get some jeans down. So cute! Got gas, came home, internet, ate, listed on ebay, hw, and Julie and my other friend Katie called. I just have so much homework to do it's insane! I better keep working on it! Later`

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger Lori said...

hey my fellow ebayer! i have been selling and buying as well. win and lose i guess...have a good weekend:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home