Sunday, September 25, 2005

So far this has been another long week, but a better one! Let's see here. Thursday I went to class, then went to work right after. Worked 12:30-5 again and I can't remember how it went haha. I guess it went okay. Came home and worked on homework oh I worked on my paper that I had to turn in for Friday. We had to do a writing assignment for my media criticism class. We had to make up a tv show and the characters etc and explain why it'd be a good choice to show on CBS. I had been thinking about it all week, but hadn't started to write it until Thursday night. I wrote about a girl who is in the CIA posing as a high school student (b/c she looks young for her age...hmm wonder who that could be?) and she's trying to uncover a drug ring b/c she needs to find a drug that'll cure this outburst of this possible flu. That's the main jist of it. Hope he likes my idea! Then friday I had class, worked till 6, drove home, ate, and watched my fav tv shows, "what i like about you" and "reba." GREAT SHOWS!!
Saturday, worked 10-4 and once again it was choas. Luckily I WAS NOT IN THE STINKIN front again. Shesh, I tell ya almost every single sat im stuck in the front having to greet everyone. I hate it every single week. You're so repetitive saying hi this hi that..ugh. okay i'm done lol. Anyways...I was able to work in the fitting room b/c Dalia wasn't working. So that was fun. I got someone to open up a stupid Gapcard. They drill it in our little heads. It drives me up a wall. I hate it when you're helping one person, then another person needs help but isnt considerate to wait until you're done with the person you're helping. I guess I have a lot of pet peeves while working but I notice these things, they build up then I try not to be snippy to ppl but sometimes I am and make them wait, but they can wait b/c they're shopping and they have time to shop so they have time to wait! (what a run on sentence, huh?) Then later on I was out on the floor and people just assume things like you can help them at any given time...shesh..you can only do so much. People are so needy I tell ya. Luckily one of my bestest buddies, Melissa, and her mom stopped in. She came home for the weekend, and boy was I glad to see her smiling face! I was so excited and glad to stop and block out the chaos for like 5 minutes. I knew the glazed-over-eyed shoppers could live without me for a little bit. Then later on I saw a man from our church getting a b-day present for his wife. I got off at 4..luckily and pleaded w/my mom to go to the Reph's picnic b/c I knew Melissa would be there and food would be there. lol So we went there while my dad went to Sam's Club. It was fun seeing all of these ppl there and hanging out. The bad thing was tho he had a pig roast, and there was a poor piggy head ..CHARRED to death. Ugh I hate it. Like I eat meat and all, but I dont eat meat when I see the head of where it came from. So i was a vegetarian last night and dessert person. (oh i did eat chicken wings hehe). But no PIG! :( poor thing......Came home around 8, took a walk w/my mom...then worked on some homework studying.
Today, so far I've gone to sunday school and church, then out to eat with some friends from church to Subway. Today is the church picnic and it used to be at Weiss Field in avon lake, but since we had a change of pastor from Pastor Bunney, it hadn't been there and it's made me so mad. It's been at the church. There's nothing to do at the church. Oh well it's not my decision anyways, but it was still fun to go to the park for a change of scenery and the tire swing. We have our once a month CHAG cafe's at the church. It's not too much different than that! The food will be good tho!!
I better stop complaining or no one is going to want to read this anymore lol. But that's what's been going on. Oh my friend Julie called yesterday and it was so good to hear from her in Missouri :). love her!! :)
Now gotta look at all the fun ads from the paper. My Sunday ritual. yey!

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Blogger Lori said...

rusty looks like my old guinea pig gordy. she had three babies that looked just like her...sooo cute.

i hope you have a good week.

 
At 10:51 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

he he yea! I remember Gordy! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home