Thursday, September 08, 2005

Today, Eliz drove again to int'l business. Class went okay today. We did talk about the chapter but a lot of the int'l students spoke again. I enjoy hearing about their experiences and what they say about ignorant Americans. It's pretty funny, but sad on the other hand ppl are so dumb. Someone from another country said someone else asked them if they had refridgerators and asked this one girl from Tanzania if she "walked" with the lions and tigers. It's just funny to hear about other ppl who think these people live in the middle of nowhere where it's inhumane or something. After class came home, ate, checked email, went to work from 2-6:30. I worked in Babyland for once. That was actually fun. I kinda missed it too. I love helping people pick out baby outfits b/c they're so cute! One lady I met is adopting a little boy whenever he comes. (I guess he was due Mon! lol) Then I worked in adult from 5-6 in the fitting room. I thought it'd be slow, but yea I was wrong! Once again I was helping people with denim, but I enjoyed it. This one lady had a hard time finding jeans, but after goodness who knows how many pairs, I found her 2 styles and they fit her really well. I love it when I make someone's day! I'm so happy they find something to fit b/c she said she only had like 1 pair! I was like whoa!!! Ok enough of my boring work stories...I guess I was excited to go back after not working my usually Mondays and Tuesdays...haha came home, chatted w/bethany who has tickets to the big OSU game!! GO HER!! WOOO!!! Then read some and Amanda called me back and we chatted some. MOre homework...it just never ever ends...shesh..those textbooks..oh well! Better get going..gotta send some emails...

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Lori said...

hey elizabeth...i dont know if you know that person who commented...i think it is spam! go to your settings in the comments section and turn on the word verification...that should stop it. if you want to delete it just log in and look at his comment...click the little trash can icon:) i had to do this too.

glad you enjoyed working in baby... i would love that way too much! amy finds out if she is having a boy or girl on the 30th of this month. i think it is a boy!
take care!! have a great weekend:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home