Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hello there!
Let's see..whoa I was printing something and the paper just flew at my head...scary..anyways..recap of friday..I went to my 2 classes. First class went okay, then my friend, Yahn & I went to the President's picnic for the welcome back week. I love getting free food. Some of it wasn't that great, but oh well...We had fun. We sat at this table with 2 ppl we didn't know and this one kid (well guy) was kinda funny. He just sat there and didn't say anything & we were just talking and at one point Yahn was like "why aren't u talking?" The poor guy! She's like "I just talk to anyone." lol I guess so! Then she saw someone she knew and we talked to this guy Damion who was carrying around his motorcycle helmet everywhere. I thought that was funny, but then I'm like where else would he put it? We went to gender & com & then I worked 2:30-6. Went to the library, got some movies, went out to eat at Cracker Barrel with my family for their anniversary, read some and watched "Pieces of April" with Katie Holmes. Good movie, but it's really sad!! :(
Saturday ; worked in adult 11-4 multitasker : everywhere in the store...busy day of course with dENIM DENIM AND MORE denim! NEVER ENDING! AHHH! Met some nice people though! After that, came home, took a long nap, ate, read, and watched "Wimbledon" with Kirsten Dunst. Good movie, except it has kinda a lot of sex/swearing in it :( . Thumbs down on that.
write more later; g2g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home