Saturday, August 20, 2005

Saturday......
Last night was so much fun spending time with my 3 best friends...Elizabeth, Kim, and Bethany. It had been forever since all 4 of us had been together. Eliz brought some dip for our chips and it was very good. Kim, Doug (Kim's husband) Eliz, & I hung out for a little while, then Kim's mom, sister, and nephew came over for a little while and we chatted. Bethany came over at 9 then we played a couple games. The first one I cant' remember and the other one was called Sequence. Both were fun and competitive. Then we just hung out and talked about 6th, 7th, and 8th grade teachers and told stories about them. hahah great memories.... Came home about 1 am. Earlier I worked 2:30-6, went to H&M for it's first opening day. It was insane crazy. I bought a pair of chandlier earrings for $5. Very cute!! Then went to Marc's to get some Tostitos chips. Eliz picked me up around 7:40 and we went to Kim's.
Today got up at 9:15 and worked 11-4 in Adult. IT was sooooo busy!! I don't know how many pairs of denim I sold either! I kept putting it away in the front, fixing it, sizing it, giving it to people. SHESH! Then I gave Dalia a break in the fitting room and the denim was piled up like 3 feet high!! It was EVERYWHERE! I'm so sick of repeating the same phrase about the promo price too it made my mouth so dry....Ok enough of my complaining. I did have 6 visitors today which made me happy!!! Amanda & George stopped in to see me, Bethany & David, and Leanne & her mom were shopping. :) :) Also saw some other ppl I knew which made it better. Just tiring!! Went to Limited Too and couldn't find my size in this skirt I wanted. I probably was annoying telling them what to do how to find it, but I'm sorry I know how to look for things and they weren't offering it so I was offering it to them. Anyways...they couldn't find my size at 2 other stores so I just didn't get the skirt or shirt that I wanted. I said I'd check back later. Everyone was very nice, but one girl even said she just started a week ago... lol What can you do? So it was pouring out and I ran to my car in the parking garage and got SOAKED...my sandals were squishing out water...yeah It was lovely! Drove home scared to DEATH I was going to flood out my car b/c the roads were flooding. I did make it home safely. Then my parents and I went to Amanda's going away party at her parents house and we ate and chatted. Came home and just came on here!

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM , Blogger Lori said...

i used to get sick of telling people how much they needed to get at clinique to get the gift. ohhhhhhh and driving in the rain is super scary...thats how i got in my accident..water on the road. im glad you made it home safe. sounds like you had a fun time with your friends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home