Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What a day!
Yesterday I cleaned my room up a bit, went to work 2:30-6:30, (stealers came in Kids, but luckily I was in baby when they came so I didn't have to deal with them.) The crazy lady with the 4 kids who she can't control came in tho. Yeah luckily i had other customers to deal with. Her oldest kid was trying to steal little stuff or something b/c Kristine caught him in the act. Then found out Kim called me and I drove back home, ate really quick, then we came back up to Crocker Park b/c she wanted to walk around there (and I wanted to hang out w/her) so that was fun. We just went in a few stores before they closed. Then we walked down to the movie theatre to see Elizabeth working and chatted with her. Came home, made some kettle corn b/c both Kim and I were starving for popcorn from walking up to the movies, and went online. Nothing too exciting!

Today though....let's see. Slept in; got up at 9:30, went online and listed another book to try to sell, ate lunch, and went to work from 2:30 -6:30. I was supposed to work only till 6, but Barb needed me to stay b/c someone called off, so I did. Man, it was CRAZYNESS! Let's see I first started out in baby, went to adult, then back to baby, then to adult i think, then kids, then baby. WHEW! Julie (my other manager) was like, "you're like me going everywhere!" It's fun tho. I love switching stores b/c it makes my day go fast. Plus kids was trashed b/c everyone is shopping for 'back to school ' now. So glad I'm not closing! So then I left at 6:30, picked up Hannah to take to church for Pastor Paul and Crystal's final going away party before they go to India in January. We finally got to see little Taggart and he's really really cute. The one pic is of me and him :). Big guy! It was a nice little party at the church. It's sad for us girls though b/c we keep on remembering the old times with them.....we took pics of all of us tho. Then afterwards a huge group of us youth kids... (& leaders) went to Greg's house to swim (well the guys b/c they all borrowed Greg's shorts lol) and hang out. Us girls just watched, waded our feet and I took pics of us. Ha me, Hannah, Melissa, and Audrey had tons of fun modeling on the diving board and slide being goofy and just messing around. Wow one wild night. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard at all the things we were doing. Plus the guys swimming kept splashing water on us. Audrey and hannah were plotting on throwing me in, even tho I was their ride! HA! those crazy girls! Anyways....fun times with Pastor Paul too! I miss him...it was like old times hanging out and all of us together...sniff sniff...It's going to be really sad tomorrow when we say goodbye again. Then I had like 6 ppl altogether in my car on the way back to the church. We made it okay. Tight fit in the back. Then I took a couple of the girls home. Good memories....and a fun night to remember!! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger Lori said...

wow i didnt know your pastor was going to india....what will he be doing?
love the group shot and the one with the little baby. i really like your new hair do i must say again. it is making me think of cutting mine! kinda want to do the half bang thing too.
have a good one. i hope you dont have to close the store anytime soon...as i know how it can be staying late to fix what everyone messes up. not fun.
later:)

 
At 1:11 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

yeah..they're leaving in Jan. to go to India to work with another missionary couple from our church. I'm not totally sure what they'll be doing, but we're all going to miss them :(. (We love our new youth pastor & wife dearly tho!) haha thanks....sometimes my hair is really flippy from the straightner and i was surprised when my hairdresser did give me the half bang thing b/c i didn't ask for it, but i like it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home