Monday, August 08, 2005

So yesterday went to church in the morning and wore my new skirt and a halter top which I didn't think showed a whole lot of my back (not any more than a tank top). Well I was sitting in the pew and this teen, Joey, leans over behind me and says, "You look naked." I was like ahhh! So I quickly put on my sweater. I couldn't believe he said that, but I kinda did think it was funny. oh well!!! Then later that afternoon I finished watching my 'Bandits' movie with Bruce Willis and Billy Bob Thorton in it. Good movie...it's pretty funny. Then I met Don and Brett up at the church to go to the Me Without You concert at the Odeon in the Flats in Cleveland. ( I feel like I haven't been to a Sun night church in forever!) So I met them there and guess who ended up driving? yea me! Well see my thinking is that the invitee is the one who drives, but no it must be a guy thing for guys not to plan ahead or something and depend on the girl (they even said they depended on me b/c I'm responsible...shesh I have such a hard job!) lol So I drove down there and we made it okay.(They were VERY NICE and helped me out with gas :) ). The bands (we saw this band called Veda and MWOY) were pretty good. I hate being short tho. Like Brett said, we got the short end of the stick and all the tall ppl are aLWAYS in the front! What can ya do? I guess get a pogo stick? I could see through the crowd of heads and i definitely could hear. Then we left before the other band played & went to Taco Bell. There the guys were cracking up at each other. The things they talk about...I don't know where they get them from...i guess their cartoon shows ie Family Guy etc.. haha. Who knows? They were cracking up about different things and were pretty funny, but I just don't understand them at times. (Goes over my heaad). Well we knew it was time to leave when the lights went out on us, so we left and went home. Altogether it was fun, yet very interesting. Guys think differently than girls THATS FOR SURE!

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Blogger Lori said...

guys always have and always will think different then us. even now...my sisters and i laugh at how much the same out husbands are and how they just dont get it.
you might just assume that they know what you are talking about...and they have no clue. you can hint until your face turns blue...and still no clue.

you will realize this over time...and always remember. your young....but they act younger.

glad to hear you had fun this last weekend. talk to you soon.

p.s. oh yah
when a guy invites someone to go do something...he should always drive.

my 2 cents

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

ha I'm glad we think alike! yea they like to mess with my head a lot of times, then I find out they're totally joking or have no clue about what I'm talking about. Ha ...I agree with you about them acting younger...I can't always say I don't act my age always, like with my girl friends, but around them I do.
-Good advice Lori!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home