Sunday, August 14, 2005

Busy Day
Today got up, went to work (in adult) and I was ringer for once! YESS! I love ringing people up at the register. It makes my day go a lot faster and it's just fun. I was kinda shocked since I'm usually stuck in the gross front lol. So needless to say I was excited. This one guy customer came up and I was ringing him and he's like you're the person (or girl) who's transferring to CSU, right? I'm like yeah and thinking how in the earth did you remember?? WOW I was really surprised he'd remember. Then he coughed or something and he had smokey smelling stinky breath. Then I told him I did transfer and he's like yeah I think I was out too late last night. I'm like oh that's not good, he's like actually it was fun. He told me about some place downtown. YEAH BUDDY I'll be sure to check that out and GET STUCK with creepy fellows like you. NO THANK YOU! YUCKO! He was gross and ughhhh. Anyways...I won't be going wherever he was talking about. Then picked Juliette up, took her to my house, got ready, and we went to Greg's new house. It's like going to a resort! He has an inground pool, garage, 2-3 storage barns, a huge parking lot, a pond, boy/girl changing rooms, and a pavilion w/picnic tables. It's pretty cool. The pool has a slide and diving board and those were fun. The water was so nice and warm. We all had fun. There was a ton of us there which made it a blast. I know Greg had a fun 20th birthday. Better get going... have a lovely Gap 8 am meeting tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Blogger Lori said...

goog thing you can think fast on your feet...sounds to me like that guy was going to ask you out! way to go girlie!! the smell test never fails!

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

haha yea no joke!!! he was grossing me out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home