Thursday, August 11, 2005

Fair Days
Yesterday I slept in once again, worked 3-6:30...love my short shifts b/c they haven't changed my schedule since I've been out from my summer classes, came home, went online, and took a walk with mom. Nothing too exciting happened yesterday. Just another day!
Today my parents and I went to the Cuyahoga County Fair like we do EVERY year. I love the fair. I love seeing (not smelling) all of the animals: cows, oxen (2,200 lb one this year), sheep, goats, pigs, RABBITS, guinea pigs, ducks, geese, turkeys, alpacas, horses, and other miscellaneous animals. They're all so cute! I saw a cute momma guinea pig with 2 new babies who looked exactly like her. I don't think they were even a day old by what the guy there said. (All black except for a little white tuft on their heads). My mom fed a horse a peppemint this man gave her to give to the horse, then the horse (Dusty) wanted more. It was funny. Good day at the fair, except when you go to the fair, you see some interesting people I must say. I don't know what they were thinking when they walked out the door, but oh well I guess they don't really care what they look like! Then when we were getting ready to leave, dad's car wouldn't start so we had to wait for like an hour for the AAA guy to jump start his battery (which luckily worked!). Then I went to church. There weren't a lot of people there, but they're probably on vacation or something. Who knows?

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM , Blogger Lori said...

ohhhh...i love the fair. it makes you feel like a kid again. the funny thing is...you start to act like a kid too.
hey...when does school start? for the girls it starts on sept 6th.

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

school school school...eh...it starts aug. 29th sadly to say :( ; i just payed my tuition today. THAT WAS NOT FUN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home