Saturday, August 13, 2005

Fun Times
A recap of yesterday- I got up kinda early to get my haircut with my beautician, went to Cleveland State to pay my lovely tuition, got book names to look up on the web, came home for a little bit and worked 5-9 in the Adult store. Yeah there was this girl and her mom who came in looking for an outfit for a wedding and I was helping them and the girl was pretty picky and kinda whiney. Then I turned them over to Ember and later she's like, "wasn't she kinda whiney?" I'm like yea actually she was. Later the girl and her mom came back and bought the things I helped them with and when they were walking out of the store, I asked if she had bought the tank I suggested and the girl and her mom never turned around and walked out of the store. No thanks or anything. Then Kristine (mgr.) says in a funny high-pitched voice, "thank you Gap lady. Thanks for helping me tonight. You were so nice...etc.." It was so funny. Some people are just plain RUDE! Oh well...made for a funny story! So when I was in the front, guess who walks in?? My 2 best buds Brett and Don! I love it when I have visitors. I get excited to see happy familiar faces instead of people who don't care to hear that our jeans are 39.95 lol. Well they hadn't seen my haircut, so Brett's like, "you look like a girl in a certain video game." I was like is that good? He said yea. So I guess that's a complement. I never know what those 2 are going to say. It was funny. Then after the crazy night at work I met Brett & Don outside and we went to Mitchell's Ice Cream then to Brett's house to hang out before Don leaves for school. We had a lot of fun just hanging out & relaxing.
Today the youth girls had a young women's retreat and they met at a salon to get their hair and nails done. I was there at 11:30 to meet the girls and to have an adult there. They all looked cute after getting their hair curled or straightened and nails all fancy. In the meantime, they had no where to put their luggage because this is a sleepover event, so I had to put all of their stuff in my car and it looked like I was going on a 3 week vacation by myself. It was soooo funny. My whole car was PACKED. Eventually I unloaded it in a house, but those girl's had a ton of stuff. They still even use Caboodles!! Ha! For one night those girls had tons of stuff...wow....lol So I left and worked 2:30-6 (had 2 ppl open up gapcards- woo hoo) and met up with them and ate. Then we hung out a little bit, drove the girls to Lindsay's apartment and came home and walked around at the N.R. corn festival (which I go to every year or try to!) I saw a few people I went to school with, but my mom and I went kinda late to see a lot of people. Came home and we walked around the block. It's very muggy outside!! Well I better get going to bed. Gotta work tomorrow, then Greg's birthday party! NIGHT!

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Blogger Lori said...

wow you were up late!! sounds like you had fun though!

love the new haircut!! very sleek!

only a couple more weeks until school....will you still work at the gap? i guess you can...just around you school hours huh?

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

yea and now I'm still tired! THANKS! I like it..just getting used to it.
I'll still be working, but I don't know how many hours yet. I guess I'll have to see what the workload is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home