Friday, August 19, 2005

Hey!
Yesterday wasn't too exciting. I went to Marc's and got some school stuff (folders, pencils, & notebooks) and envelopes to mail off a book I sold. Mailed the book, came home and ate, then cleaned out some more of my room and filed some stuff away. I worked 5-9:30 in Adult and I actually rang the entire time! I was excited. I love ringing. The time goes by a lot faster which makes it fun. Met some funny people. This one guy opened up a Gap card and he was one excited guy to be shopping as opposed to the other guys who usually come in just looking and "don't bother me." Came home and watched Prime Time about dysfunctional families. It just amazes me how people live in the U.S. These 2 girls I think were like 13 and 15 and lived with their mom and their house was a huge mess covered with dirty laundry, dirty dishes, cat stuff, cat smell, and who knows what. They'd litterally be on the floor fighting with their mom and screaming. I honestly don't know how people in their right minds live like that. Then the girls ran away and all this other stuff and wouldn't go to school....shesh....control your girls lady! In the end I think they were doing better getting along.
Today I work 2:30-6 then my 3 best friends (from elementary school) and I are getting together at Kim's house to hang out b/c the 4 of us haven't hung out in FOREVER!!! I MISS THEM!!! I have to get some chips b/c Elizabeth is making some salsa and other dip to bring. MMM I can't wait!! It'll be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home