Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm starting this post going backwards starting from tonight since that's what I remember now. (Got up at 6 am!! yikes!) So I was trying to read for school, but my parents were watching this movie, Winn Dixie and I sorta got caught in it too by the end. It was a cute movie even tho it's a kid's movie. Then at the end my dad was trying to take the DVD out, and I had the remote. I kept on moving the tray in and out. I thought it was quite hilarious. Anyways....so I read a little bit. Before that I was online for a little bit and my dad and I got Domino's pizza...my favorite!! yummy! OKay I can't talk backwards anymore....
This morning I did get up REALLY REALLY EARLY AT 6 am. It was sooo dark out I couldn't believe it! But before that I did awake at 1 and 4 b/c i was so hot. So I got up and wasnt too happy i was going to school. I got a great parking spot b/c not a lot of ppl take 8 am classes. That's a plus. Saw a guy, Derek, I had a summer class with then a couple of people from other classes who were in various communication classes. That made me feel a little more relaxed. I had a break so went and got a free planner, car air freshner, (which I used, but couldn't stand the smell so on the way home from Domino's i stuck it around my atenna and it kept on flapping. This little viking guy was flying in the wind...he did make it home, then I put him on one of our bushes. He's cute, but can't take his smell) key chain, pencil...from the Business building for welcoming students to their first day. Met a couple of my other buddies in the computer lab. It was nice catching up with them. Then Yahn and I went to our Gender & Com class. After that I met up with my good friend Katie and we chatted until I went to work. I worked 2:30-6 in Kids and Adult. I saw our preachers wife and daughter in kids when I got there. Gracie (daughter is from china) and she's soo cute!!! There were a lot of cute/friendly/talkative kids in there today. I enjoyed asking them questions etc. They were cracking me up! :) Then I came home and the rest is above! School again tomorrow...yippee....only one class tho !!!
p.s. ha during the movie we heard this really loud cricket sound and later my mom found one in the bathroom and took him outside. Now how in the earth did he get inside?? who knows!?

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM , Blogger Lori said...

ohh my goodness..a cricket inside? wow they are big. he must have hopped in on your shoulder. ya know when you put the air freshener in the bush:) hee hee. maybe he didnt like the smell either!

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

haha maybe he didn't...not sure how the guy got in, just as long as he got out of there! My mom put him in a clear container and let him loose outside.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home