Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's Tuesday!!
I had a fun weekend, but it was tiring!! On Sunday I went to Sunday school, church (Melissa's last sun before she goes to college which was pretty sad :( ), then came home and made some melt-in-your-mouth sugar cookies for the leader's meeting. Amanda and George came over before I ate and announced that they were engaged that morning! Exciting ( they already have an apartment together though). Then went to the leader's meeting....then church..and came home and cleaned my room up a little.
Monday I got up kinda earlier than I usually do, and listed some stuff on ebay. I worked 2:30-7:30 in adult. Afterwards I went over to the Dollar's house because Chloe was having some youth people over. We just hung out. They were playing volleyball when I got there, but then the rope holding the net broke so we went in and chatted, ate, or hung out outside. Chloe kept hearing this weird noise outside so about 6 of us or so went across the street (in the dark) through the neighbors yard to see if we could see what it was. Well we couldn't so we went back and later some of them went back over there and Matt & Chloe saw some eyes, then ran. I'm guessing it was some animal, but they don't know what it was. I thought it sounded like a bird or something, but they didn't. Who knows?? Fun night overall. Got to talk with Melissa a little bit too.
Today I cleaned out some more stuff in a cabinet and shredded some papers that were just sitting in the shredder. Worked 2:30-6:15 in adult...Lot of denim again. I was in the fitting room and there were these 2 girls at first at the very far end trying on clothes and I wasn't paying much attention to them. Later they came back and a guy was with them. Well I cleaned out their fitting room, (they did give me some stuff) and found out that they ripped some tags off and a sewn in sensor off. yey so they had to have taken some stuff...I didn't see them but the evidence was there. i told my manager and there's nothing you can really do. She's just like well at least I'll be able to sleep at night. Hopefully they won't. Hope they feel guilty. CRAZY kids!! GRRRR they make me mad! Besides that...the day went okay..Came home and I'll eat in a little bit. Julie just called to say hey. I miss her so much. She's in Missouri now...so sad :( .
I think I'm going to the fair tomorrow. YEY. Can't wait!!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Blogger Lori said...

OHHHH MYYY. never a good thing when a shoplifter comes in. and is is sad that there is nothing you can do. i bet they lose sooooo much money every year. and thanks to those shoplifters the prices are higher to make up for it.

did you use grandmas recipe for sugar cookies?

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

yea...I hate it when shoplifters come in...this time I had no clue; usually the shoplifters come in with returns and "steal" all of our new clothes by "buying" them. We do have those sewn in sensors, but they're not activated yet.
I used a recipe from my mom's new cookbook..Better Home's New Cookbook 75th Anniversary Edition. Very good. Some of the guys ate and ate and ate. It amazed me! ahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home