Sunday, August 28, 2005

I've missed a few days I see! Well here's what's been going on. Actually not a whole lot sadly to say. Friday I went to the bank before I worked 2:30-6. It was eh, okay I guess. Oh one funny lady bought something, then after I handed her the bag, she hurried up and stuffed it in her huge purse. I asked her what she was doing (can't remember the exact words), but she said she was hiding it from her husband. Then I asked who paid the bill? She said he did, but she didn't want him to know that night. I thought that was SOOO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAH It totally cracked me up. Went home, ate, talked to Melissa as we said our goodbyes again on the phone. Then I watched some tv and worked on sorta organizing my scrapbook. It's not those cute scrapbooks, but oh well. It's a place for the stuff I want to keep lol. Then went to bed. No one was home or available to do anything, so I was home with the guinea pigs! Saturday, got up early then worked 10-4 all day in adult; We were busy after 12. It was okay. Nothing too exciting happened. Just some lady that was driving me crazy with trying to find her jeans. UGH!! oh well. I lived through it. Then I drove home, got some clothes together to sell to a resale shop, went to the library, grabbed some dvds, went to Plato's Closet to see if they'd buy my clothes and Brett called so we went to Great Northern Mall and walked around for a bit. I didn't buy anything, but had fun looking around. Then we went to another store and Guitar Center. I saw an old friend, Nick and this other kid I used to ride the bus with. Later I saw an old neighbor. Weird, I keep seeing these people I went to school with. Came home and saw my parents who'd been gone since Thurs. They brought me sour gummy bears, a cookie, & some fudge. MMMmmm.
Today, went to Sunday school, came home, ate, took a nap, went to Walmart to get a giftcard for Pastor Kevin & Lindsay and went to their Welcome Party at church. It was cute how it was decorated b/c it was a beach theme. That was fun. Then went to the Emmerlings to hang out and came home to get ready for school tomorrow. Not looking forward to it :( . Better get going so I can get up. Later!!
p.s. Today is my parent's 23rd anniversary!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM , Blogger Lori said...

tell your mom and dad happy anniversary!!! have a good first day of school:)
im sure you will have some stories about it...i hope

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home