Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Quote of the day from my International Business teacher, "Maybe you're a vegetable. I mean vegetarian." He was talking about a chicken processing plant example then was talking about something else and called people vegetables. BWHAHAHAHA I thought it was funny at least. That class starts at 10 so I got to sleep in a little later today. Went to class in the Business building and i had been there before, but I kinda felt outa place since I'm not a business major, but then I saw this guy from my marketing class and talked to him before my class started. My best friend Elizabeth is in my i.b. class , but she had something going on at work, so she wasn't there :( . We're riding together on Thursday tho! yey! My teacher read some of the stupid crook stories from a calendar that were pretty funny and read some funny stories of different incidents happening to people where they weren't thinking with their heads and ended up dead. Came home after that and ate some left over pizza for lunch. Read a little bit, and went to work till 6:30. It was sooooooooooo slooowwww. My goodness. We got all the hurricane rain and so of course people don't want to go shopping in an outdoor shopping mall. Quite a few did tho. It was kinda fun, but seemed like it went on forever. Elizabeth stopped by to get a couple of things so I got to chat with her. Then after work, came home, ate, and put away my clothes that were all over my floor. Did a little more hw and came on here! Tomorrow is my longer day. whoopee
l8ter

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Blogger Lori said...

how much rain did you get? i hope there isnt any flooding.

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm not sure how much we got, but there wasn't any flooding here. I know in some surrounding cities close by there are certain spots. We were okay tho.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home