Sunday, September 11, 2005

Saturday I went to the bank, then I had a half hour before work so I parked and walked over to the Farmer's Market which they set up by Trader's Joe in the parking lot. There they have flowers, fruits, veggies, handmade items, jams, honey, and other crafts. On my way over I walked behind Gap and since Crocker Park isn't done yet, there are still workers there . So I walked by and the next thing I hear is a "whit-woo" whistle and a "hey now!" I just had jeans, a tank, and a long sleeve button-down shirt on over it and sunglasses on. I just kept walking by and didn't look over. I didn't want to see who was whistling....eh...The farmers market was really cool tho. I bought a pair of earrings for my friend Hannah's b-day present and some honey sticks for Brett since he likes those. I worked 11-4 in adult in the front repeating all the time the promo on the stupid cords. UGH My manager said I'd probably be muttering in my sleep the promo and/or dreaming of cords. lol It was a busy day and we were out of a lot of ppl's sizes which was kinda frustrating. I saw a lot of regular customers which made it fun. I love to catch up on what's going on with them. I was very tired out by the end of my shift tho! After work, I went to Matt's house for Hannah's birthday party.(Friends in the youth group) There were only 6 of us there b/c a lot of ppl couldn't come. It was okay tho. We had fun. We went swimming for a little while (Don called and chatted w/him for a bit) and then we ate sloppy joes and later had cake. Jumped on the trampoline, and later on walked to an ice cream shop and ate some ice cream. Then there....I ordered a baby cone and the older guy handed it to me and said, "you're not a baby, but a baby doll." EWWW eh heee blaccc eh (me gagging) Gross....yuck! I couldn't believe he said that. I just kinda walked away and sat down. What was with me? I have no idea....creepy people out there I tell ya and for some reason they let me know they're out there. Then we walked back and started a movie, but then we eventually left. I worked a little bit more on my book review and went to bed.
This morning one of my best friend's, Kim, called and her mom needs prayer b/c they found out tumors had spread to her brain and her mom went into the hospital on Friday. (She's had breast cancer). She may have 1 month- 6 depending on how the radiation works for her. Kim is putting her last semester on hold and Jodi her sister is due in 2 months with her second child. Jeremy, 14, is starting his freshman year in high school, so Kim's family needs a lot of prayer. Please pray for them.
This afternoon I have a leader's meeting..eh hope it goes well. I'm hungry so hopefully lunch will be done soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home