Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday-
Slept in a little which was nice today, went to lunch with Yonn- Cafe Aroma and got Chai, walked around campus, then class which we got out early! Yey...watched the rest of Big Fish, worked 3-6 :) lol (little shift ) in adult...I was the ringer for once... fun times!! Yonn and Jalin visited me, but he was sleeping :( oh well. He's still a cute little guy. Then came home, chatted w/brett for awhile on the phone, ate, and started my lovely book review on "Everything Bad is Good for You" for my media criticism class. Good book I must say. I actually wanted to read it! SHOCK SHOCK!
My head is all stuffy..yea my allergies again..I took some tylenol sinus and it seems to be helping but I'm still sleepy...ahhh shuuu...ANyways I am awake, just gotta type out my review now..yippee ..what a Friday night, huh? FUN doing school work. : /

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger Lori said...

hey...friday is just the same as any other day for me. it just changes as you get older ya know?

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

ah that's very true!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home