Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Continuing from Monday...we had a drunk lady who came into Gap. Ha that was sorta interesting...She was in the fitting room and when she'd want another size pants, she'd just open the door without any pants on (she had underwear on) and didn't care who saw. Then when she found "the pair" she yelled out something. She was pretty happy to find the pair of jeans. (Luckily she was with her husband). After she left the fitting room, whewy you could smell the alcohol. yuck! Her eyes looked kinda dazed too. That was the first drunk customer I had run into at crocker. We had others at Promenade. Watched my fav show 7th heaven when I got home :). Love that show!
Tuesday, class, then worked from 12:30-5. Whoa that's not really a long time, but it seemed like it. I got some "mean, well ansy" customers that day. The first one was buying clothes for twins (in kids) only if we had boxes to box them up in. She didn't buy anything at other stores b/c they didn't have boxes. Well too bad for those other stores. My goodness lady...those stores won't go out of business b/c you won't spend your money there. So she was getting on my nerves, but i didn't let it show. I kept my calm, and luckily the sweater, jeans, and socks fit into one little box and the jean jacket into another. I took my time and carefully put the clothes in the boxes and after i did that, she's like, "i'd hire you." I was like, huh? She said she was impressed with my patience and that i carefully put them in there. I was shocked. She like was totally nice to me now! Then she wanted me to write the names on the bottom of the boxes and she's like, you have really nice handwriting too. I was like whoa lady. you have some niceness in you! So I guess all in all it pays of to keep your cool on the outside even if you're getting really ticked off on the inside. Then the next customer wanted to return these pants where the hook came off, and i found her some pants, same style, but updated and a diff price. She made up her mind she was not leaving w/out the new pants and was not paying the difference. Long story short, my manager was able to do the even exchange for her, but my goodness she was getting huffy puffy and ticking me off. She was mean and annoying. UGH! Glad to see her leave. Plus there was a pregnant lady with her with i.v.'s in her arm...looked like she escaped from the hospital lol. Then the last odd customer...a black guy came in with a bag...oddly shaped and left quickly after we spotted him. Then a black lady came in and had a return w/out a receipt. The whole time she was there we had to really watch her b/c we knew she was trying to steal something. Ugh its so sad you have to babysit people. It's hard to not point certain types of people out, but you recognize them by their behavior and how they act. She did the return and had picked out all this stuff, but of course didn't buy any of it b/c oh she didn't want to spend money. UGHHHH STEALERS/THIEVES/WHATEVER you want to call them make me so STINKING MAD that they get away with it. ITS SO WRONG. SO WRONG. ok enough about my work customers... haha came home and went grocery shopping with the parents and got yummy food then watched GILMORE GIRLS!! WOOT WOOT. that made my day!
Wednesday....
class..yeah got 1 point out of 5 on my int'l com quiz on what's going on in the whole wide world..such a broad subject to be tested on its ridiculous that he did. GRRRR....oh well..life goes on...then brake...ate with Yonn & Salim and class...Gender & com.We're watching Mona Lisa Smile in there :) . Went to the mall and saw my friend Leah and Christina and caught up with them. Came home, napped, hw, and went to the See you at the pole RAlly at my church and helped with registration. We had like 6 churches come to our church and it was awesome seeing so many people there. It went really well and the kids were extremely well behaved. Saw my friend miguel from LCCC and some NR friends too :) Nice catching up with them. Fun night!! Now I better go read some more ....eh... lol

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger Lori said...

you are patient...ya know? i admire that trait in you. i do not have that gift...it was really hard to keep my cool before kids and now it is even harder. because you have that gift... you will make a great mom someday....and supply me with some little ones to love on :) first we have to pray for the right guy ....right. ha ha ha

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

haha...sometimes working tho it's soooo hard to be patient! oh wow it is lol...yeah gotta pray to find that guy..now that's the hard part!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home