Monday, September 19, 2005

So the weekend has come and past and it wasn't too exciting. Although I did have tons of fun Friday night with one of my best friend's, Bethany. After work, we went and got ice cream at Mitchell's then we wanted to go to Hunnington Beach, but I turned right instead of left, so we ended up in Rocky River at a fishing pier and hung out talking for a little bit. There were some men and boys fishing. Poor fish...I'm not good around seeing animals caught, then dying...eh...Then we went to the beach and walked around and sat on the rock and chatted. We took pics w/my camera phone...hahah silly pics, blk & white pics...whew... fun times. After that we walked around Crocker and went to a couple of the book stores.
Saturday worked 11-4, in adult. It was soo busy and I dont know why! It tired me out, so when I got home I went online, then took a nap, ate, and watched this good movie , Desert Blue, on tv. It had Kate Hudson in it and Casey Affleck. I hadn't heard of it before but I liked it. then I went to bed. I was just exhausted.
Sunday...went to Sunday school (college & career) which they combined with the married class...gotta love being single haha and then church. After church, Brett, Matt, and Leslie's husband Dan, and I went and got Chinese. We walked in the dining room, and we're like, is it open? The guy said, "ok." We're like...hmmm maybe we should just order out. We did, got drinks at Drug Mart, and went to the park to eat. The stupid bees kept on buzzing around me b/c of my sweet and sour chicken. Luckily they didn't want "me" but it was annoying. I was afraid I was going to eat one, but I didn't. After our "picnic" I went home and went online and came back to church. Watched the Emmy's when I came home and some of Pearl Harbor and went to bed!
Now, can anyone tell me how a panda and a penguin are related? Yea according to brett they are b/c of the colors...sure.....and penguins don't have fur. They have feathers.
Ta ta for now!

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger Lori said...

ok...i didnt know you like sweet and aour chicken! wow!
you had a good week! hows school going? i bet you cant wait for the first long break. i am waiting as well....the week just wears you out.

i dont know about the panda and penguin thing...i saw the movie the march of the penguins and they dont talk about bears as being related... ha ha

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

:) haa yeah...mmm so good! I ate my left overs yesterday..(not as good, but good enough!)
School's going, eh okay..I had a 10 question quiz on current affairs on monday and yea that was impossible to pass for the 5 points that it was worth. It was ridiculous! I went on the website he told us, and I only knew one thing on it. I went back after taking the quiz to the website, and I couldn't find anything on it, so I don't know how he expects us to know it all on such a broad subject. Other people were mad too..GRRR!

 
At 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pandas are classified in the phylum Chordata, subphylum Vertebrata, class Mammalia, order Carnivora, family Procyonidae.

Penguins are classified in the phylum Chordata, subphylum Vertebrata, class Aves, order Sphenisciformes, family Spheniscidae.

Just to be technical...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home