Sunday, October 02, 2005

It's the weekend (which is now almost over). So far it's been pretty good. Friday I went to class, ate lunch with Yonn & Salim. (He made me the Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights cd! yey I'm so excited!! I love it!) Then Yonn & I had our Gender & Com test. Luckily my teacher is nice and put a lot of extra credit on the test! Plus I turned in a paper for 8 pts e.c. so hopefully that helps. I think I did okay, but I can say that and get it back and do horrible. Who knows? Then I drove to work straight from CSU and worked 2:30-7 b/c someone called off so I got an extra hour in! When I got off work I had a note on my car. I never get notes on my car so I was REALLY excited. I opened it up, and it was from a guy who I used to go to elementary-middle-high school with!! He saw me earlier (and apparently my car) and left me a hello note. I've left notes on friends cars before, and of course it's always fun to get one every once in awhile! Then I went to Brett's house and we hung out and watched the movie "Holes." It's such a cute movie. I hadn't seen it before. It's a Disney movie, but a good one! I enjoyed it. Then we were entertained by his lil brother (who came in with his furry ear flap hat and scooter lol).
Saturday I worked 11-4. From 11-12 it wasn't too bad, but after 12, look out!! SHESH. I was so tired by the time 3 -4 came around. There were so many people and it seemed like it was holiday season or something. I don't know where all of these people came from. It was insane! Once again, very needy people! I think my arms are sore today from lifting jeans lol . Good workout I guess. Another funny thing is, when the people who put things out from the fitting room come in on Saturdays, who do they come to to ask where things go?? ME! I guess I seem like the person who knows where everything is. This new guy even knew to come to me which was the weirdest thing. Dalia (a lady I work with) brought in some of her cards she designed. They are sooo cute. Some cute little Halloween ones. :) I want to get some! After work, I came home, washed my car, put on the Cleve. State decal, and went online for awhile. I also listed my old cell phone on ebay. I hope it sells!!! Plus I got a plane ticket to fly out to Missouri Nov 10-13 to see all of my best buds at school. I can't wait!!! :)
Today, got up and went to church. After church I was talking with a couple of people. I hate it when you're talking and someone asks you a question, then the other person you're with blocks you out as your talking to respond. Yeah that happened to me today. I tried talking like 3-4 times to respond to the question and it didn't work. This other person just kept talking on and on....oh who cares about the "little girl." She has nothing good to say. UGH it just makes me so mad I get ignored and that people are so consumed in what they're thinking that they have to blurt it out and not wait until someone else is finished. I guess they're probably not conscious of what they're doing, but yea I am. Just another one of my pet peeves. Besides that, church went well! :) lol
Well I must get going. I need to study for Media Critism for my test tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM , Blogger Lori said...

i love notes on the car. sometimes notes can tun into flowers :) those are fun too!

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

hehe :) yeah!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home