Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hey, It's catch up time. I've been so busy working on school stuff that I haven't had time to write on here. I have a gender & com test coming up on Friday and another test in media criticism on Monday that I have to study for. Lots of reading and the famous flash index cards.
I watched 2 of my favorite shows..I love my Gilmore Girls and 7th Heaven. I can't wait for tonight's premiere episodes of Smallville, Alias, and Everwood! I'll have to tape them tho :( . Sad I know!
Yesterday went to my classes, then during break I was sitting with my friend Yonn and was facing her, then the next thing I know I hear something in my hear ( a whisper). It was Salim. I screamed and it echoed b/c we were in the university center on the 2nd floor by the cafe. Luckily we were by the railing which had posters up so ppl couldn't see me from below, but ahhh he scared me then i felt embarrassed b/c it echoed. It was pretty funny though. I later applied for graduation, so hopefully it all goes through. Then I hung out with Yonn and her son, Jalin while they were in the computer lab for a little bit. Came home, worked on my flash careds and eventually went to church. There weren't a lot of people at youth. Must have other things going on I guess. Julie called me later and I found out 3 possibly 4 of my good buds are coming home in a couple of weeks for fall break. I'll be so happy to see them. I can't wait!!! :) yey! Also talked with Don about coming out to Missouri to see all of my friends and what's going on in lovely Springfield :).
I have to get going for work. yippee!!! I'm so tired tho. I hope I can stay awake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home