Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hello there! A review of my weekend:
Friday I went to class, walked around campus trying to find a stupid blue paper to add a capstone class to my grad application. ( I need that class for my major to graduate). No one at that school knows anything about the other divisions. It amazes me the LACK of communication there. Anyways...finally found the grad office (yes one exists) after class. Went to work 2:30-6:30, then went home and worked on my resumes and cover letter to hopefully get an internship soon. Also worked on a paper for my one other class.
Saturday, worked 11-4 and on the way to work I saw a baby bird right in front of Limited Too (at Crocker all the stores are outside) and he was just standing there in the rain with his eyes closed. I felt so sad. I told my manager when I got inside and she's like, 'he lost his mommy.' That made me feel even worse! Poor lil guy! :( He was gone 5 hours later so I hope he made it. We weren't as busy b/c it was raining but it was nice for a break on a Saturday. Afterwards I went home, ate, worked on hw/studying, then met Brett up at Guitar Center and we went to Great Northern Mall and walked around. I got a cute brown skirt from Limited Too with 3 tiers and sequins on it. Then we went to Best Buy and he got a cd.
Today, Sunday, went to church, then out to eat at KFC for Snak n Yak with some ppl from the youth. It was sooo funny b/c earlier I guess some of the girls were pouring salt on the table just messing around then later Lindsay (uth pastor's wife) came back after filling their drinks with pop. Well she went to set them down on the table and the lid on the one wasn't really on so pop went EVERYWHERE all over Leanne and Audrey. It was sooo funny. Not for them but for me to see it happen. I was cracking up. Later on I went home and studied for a few hours. I'm hoping to list some clothes on ebay. Any recommendations on how to make your site look more enticing to bidders? Let me know! :)
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Columbus Day...WOO WOOO!! :) Beachwood Place...in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home