Thursday, October 20, 2005

Yesterday my friend Katie and I were in the UC center at CSU sitting at a Major Fair for the Communication table and my friend Salim called me asking where I was. I got off the phone and told her it was Salim and Yonn asking where I was. She questioned what I said, and I repeated it. At first she thought I said, "filet mignon!" hahahah I thought it was sooooooo funny...anyways..
Not a whole lot of new stuff going on...just school, school, school, and work....Went to youth last night and Pastor Paul was our guest speaker. It was so good to see him again. He has a goatee thing going on. He looks different haha. After the service was over, I was talking to him and he's like, "Elizabeth, you just make me laugh." I guess that's a good thing? lol Then he let me listen to his daughter, Madelyn's (2 1/2) happy birthday message to him. It was soooo cute!! He preached a really good message titled, "do you believe?" Meaning to you believe in God and his plan enough that you won't let anything stop you do to what he's calling you to do.
Today- just class and work till 5. Lindsday came in and I helped her try to find some jeans. She's so cute! I love her!!
Gotta get going on hw now...and email...yey!

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM , Blogger Lori said...

nordstrom...we pay for those umbrella covers and the thank you notes you know. ha ha. heads up...they will be in clinique gift the second week of november incase you need anything.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home