Monday, October 17, 2005

Hey!
Recap of weekend...dun dun dun..............
Friday..classes; worked until 6, came home and what did I do you ask? I worked on homework. Yes I had tons of fun watching my pilot episode of "Related" and counting the number of edits which occurred in the whole 60 minutes (well not the commercials) of the show. Not only did I count the edits, but how long music played, what kind of music it was, watched the different kind of angles, close-ups,and all that other fun tv stuff. I think I watched the show like 3 times in a row. Then I watched my other tv shows that I watch on Friday nights and I payed attention to those edits...ahhhhh. Stupid media criticism class has changed the way I watch tv now!!!
Saturday
I worked 11-4 in adult. It was horrible walking in to work b/c the sun was shining on my face and it felt so warm. I just wanted to lay on one of the benches and fall asleep all day. But no I had to go inside and work. Wait on people. What fun. I did get to see 3 of my friends tho. Two were classmates of mine. I saw my friend Christina S. and her b/f. I think she was home on fall break I'm guessing. I was helping a lady at the time, then Christina came up and I started talking to her and I come to find out when I went back to the lady that the lady was mad at me b/c I "ignored her" to talk to my friends that came in. Whatever lady... they were shopping. My manager was like well thats how she as a customer saw it...as me talking to my friends who came in to see me...um no. It wasn't that way at all. Later I saw another girl I went to school with - Emily. I asked her how she was doing and she was just like "ok." But it was how she said it. Not like she was really ok. Anyways...then I saw my friend Sarah shopping. Got off work and Julie called b/c we've been dying to see each other. I think we were on the phone pretty much all day after 4 haha. So I get home and Julie and I decide on something...sit down to start on my hw, I think like 5 minutes went by, and Brett & Don called me. There goes my paper haha Oh well. I love hanging out with them. They're so funny. So I go over there and they want to put me in a box. I said no and said they could so they did. They put Brett's new guitar box over their heads and were trying to walk around in it. I got pictures.....boys.....enough said... Later we went to Donato's and got a hawaiian pizza...yummy...and met up to see Julie, Greg, and Matt before they went to Trip to Hell b/c I hadn't seen Julie yet after being on the phone with her all day. It was nice to see her!
Sunday-
Went to Sunday school , then church. I got tickled at church. Okay so this lady was sitting with her husband in the pew then more than half way through the service, she gets up crosses in front of the youth section (which is on the far right side of the church) and sits down. Okay I have no idea what the circumstances were- they could have been fighting for all I know or maybe the guy smelled, or she couldn't see? I don't know...but anyways..I started laughing but I was trying my best to hold in my laugh. Bad combination!!! Hannah just looked at me and then i think b/c I was laughing she started to laugh...ay yi ay. Anyways...I calmed myself down and was eventually okay. Later I told Brett & Don about the lady and they thought I was so mean for laughing but honestly I couldn't help it! It just tickled my funny bone!!
A bunch of us went to get Chinese after church. A few of us rode in Greg's caddy escalade...it had seat warmers....very nice!! That was fun. Got chicken & broccoli. Came home and worked on my homework. I didn't go to church b/c I had too much to do. A bunch of people went to Pk & Lindsay's but they live like 35 minutes away and so I didn't want to drive all the way out there. It's too far when I drive to Cleveland every day. Oh well :( I was sad. I watched my tv shows....

Monday-didn't have my first class! yippee...got my paper back in media crit and I finally got my A !!! I GOT AN A!!!!!!! I hadn't seen that letter in awhile! I'm soo Happy!!! I have to work tonight...yuck 5:15-9...no break..how dare they! haha jk jk. oh well I better go. Have things to do! later!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Blogger Meg said...

Hello fellow Clevelander blogger!

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Lori said...

i am sooo jealous you get to eat at donato's!! we loved that place in indy! they should build one here...i miss it sooo much. if i come out there to see you...lets go and eat pizza and hang out:-) ok?

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

ahhh you have to come out here lori!!! :) we will definitely go to donato's. I LOVE their pizza...mmmm...yea you'll be so close when you come to see care bears.... :) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home