Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hello
Review time!!
MONDAY
Got up early- mom and I went to Beachwood Mall. Walked into Nordstrom and low and behold they had plastic umbrella bags for your wet umbrella. I thought it was so funny that I took a pic with my phone on the way out! Looked at a shirt there in the women's section: $158 or so? Yeah no thanks....Then we headed up to the children shoes dept since I have extremely small feet. I tried on those Australian Uggs. I wasn't really liking them last year, but wow I put my feet in a pair and fell in love with them b/c they are extremely comfortable. I want a pair now! I bought a cute pair of grey, purple, and pink Diesels. Then I fount a cable knit pink hoodie in the kids dept and went downstairs and found the cutest boots. I tried sooo many on but finally found some. They're brown, lace up around the boot and have fur on the flap along with furry pom poms hahaha. They're sooo comfy. Then we went to the rest of the mall after spending like 2 1/2 hrs in Nordstroms trying on shoes lol. Ate some auntie anne pretzels. I highly recommend the almond ones...mmmm delicious. Mom and I found some goodies at Bath & Body works. I got a purse there to kinda go with my new boots! Wandered around in some other stores that I can't afford and went to Legacy Village. There we went to Cookies by Design and bought 3 yummy sugar cookies. After that we came home and I worked on hw and watched tv.

TUESDAY
Yesterday I went to International Business and took a really hard test. My best friend, Elizabeth, thought it was hard too... I don't think I want to get it back!! oh well...It's so hard to motivate myself to study anymore. I want to do other things. Wandered around Crocker b/c I got there a little after 11 and didn't have to work until 12:30. I walked into Abercrombie Kids ( first time in that store. I have never bought anything from there b/c I dont like there marketing etc.. but wanted to see what they had out) and I was offered a part-time job. Ugh no thanks. I told the girl I worked @ Gap and she's like, for how long? I told her 3 years. She kinda stopped then lol YEAH THATS RIGHT GIRL lol. ANyways...worked till 5 and worked on my paper and resume stuff. Watched my favorite show Gilmore Girls!! LOVE IT!

WEDNESDAY
Today I got up so early and was almost late b/c I didn't want to get out of bed. Luckily my teacher was running late. Phewy. Sat through another boring lecture. yippee. Then went to another class, had lunch w/Salim & Yonn and met with a career services lady who helped me with my resume. She gave me some pointers on how to fix it. She was really nice, but really straight forward with you. I liked her though. Very motivating! We started this movie in Gender Com, "He said, She said." Seems to be pretty good so far. Then I met mom up at Barnes & Noble b/c she was meeting her two old school teacher friends there for lunch. We talked and then walked around for a little bit. Said our goodbyes then we went to my work. I bought a cute down vest. It's black and has fur on the hood. It'll go with my new fuzzy boots!! Now I have to revise my resume and get ready for youth tonight. I'm so tired......
p.s. check this out if u want to see a really bad pic of me...ha im like eating or something. It's on my school's website and I don't know how long it'll be up:
http://www.csuohio.edu

4 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

blaaaarg liz thanks for the halloweenie card!

much luv

Nicole

 
At 2:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...funny picture btw ^_^

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

:) Glad you liked it! I thought you would!! :) ha yea..that pic..ugh....blaaa

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Lori said...

hey...i couldnt see that pic of you. i am glad you found some good deals shopping. we should shop together sometime....since we are both challenged size wise..he hee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home